13. leave

Y/N Pov.:

Tom and I stayed at the venue for a while before we also went home. In 3 hours would be our flight over to Italy.

"Stop stop stop." Tom said. I turned around with a confused look on my face, while he speed walked over me.

"What ?" but he didn't gave me and answer. He put one arm under my legs and the other under my back and lifted me up bridal style. He kicked the door open, that i nearly walked in through, and walked us through the door.

"Welcome home Y/N Holland." he said smiling, from ear to ear.

"You're so cheesy." i said and he let me down again. I put my arms around his neck and his were around my waist. "But it was very cute."

"I know." he said and slowly leaned in for a slow kiss. I then pulled away to look at him.

"Come on Romeo, we need to pack our things. I won't miss my flight to my honeymoon." i said smiling. He smiled too and we went together upstairs.

"Thanks to your parents that they took Tessa." i said and laid down on the bed.

"You know they would do it anytime." he said. "Do we come home after it or are we flying right to New York ?"

"Right to New York. Don't like it either but it was either that or one day less in venice." i said.

He groaned. "How long are we staying again ?"

"We need to film around 1 to 2 month. Depends how fast we work. So pack warm and cole clothes." i said and stood up again.

"Yes, wife." he said. He didn't saw it but it put me a smile on my face. Mrs. Y/N Holland. Perfect sound. "You okay over there ?"

"Hm ?" i turned to him. "Yeah,yeah everthing perfect. Let's pack up and then leave."

After 2 hours we were finished with packing and ready to leave.

"Tom please check if all windows are closed. I check the lights." i said. We both did our job and then stood at the driveway.

Tom and i then drove to the airport. Everything went like planned and seconds later we were already on our way to italy.

"Any plans what we are going to do there ?" Tom asked. I looked up from my book.

"Actually i don't. I thought it would just some relaxing time for us. Walking around, sleeping, eating." i said smiling.

"For me that sounds perfect enough." he said and leaned in for a kiss. I kissed back and then gave his nose one quick kiss before i went back to my book. "What am i supposed to do now ?"

"Watch a movie or something. We can sleep there." i said. We found the perfect flight that would land at 11 pm in italy. So after a 20 minute drive we would already be at our hotel and could fall asleep. Luckily there isn't much time difference.

"You know what, yes i do. I watch my wife." he said proudly and looked if they had any of my movies. "Well, even better. I can see me and you on screen."

I looked over and saw that he out out the Avengers movie. I shook my head at his silliness. "You get never enough of you, don't you ?"

"Correction, i never get never enough of you." he smiled childish and then watched the movie. I looked at him for a while before i brought my attention back to my book.

Not realising how fast time flys by, we were already landing.

"You know it wasn't the coolest to watch you and Ty kissing there." he said as we sat in the taxi.

"You kissed me more." i said. "It's sad that Ty couldn't come."

"It is. It was a long time since i last saw him and he means much to you." he said.

"Of course he does, everyone on the wedding does." i said. "Did Harry already said something about the pictures ?"

"Darling, the wedding was 5 hours ago. I think everyone was so tired that they didn't want to do anything. I bet Harry went to bed as soon as they were home." he chuckled.

"Right, sorry." i said.

"Don't be, your just exited." he said smiling. I smiled back and then we enjoyed the rest of the ride in silence. We then got out of the taxi and checked in our hotel.

It was amazing. Nothing too big but also not too small. We had a cute little view from one of the windows down to the water, a big fluffy bed and a bathroom with whirlpool bathtub.

"This looks gorgeous

"This looks gorgeous." i said as i walked in.

"Don't act like you haven't seen it before." Tom chuckled.

"Never in real life. Pictures are something different Tommy." i said. I walked to the window and opened the curtains. It was already dark outside but the moon lightened up the water. Some people were still outside and laughed together. It was beautiful. I opened the windows and walked out to the balcony. The cold night air hit my skin and i shivered. But soon warm arms and a warm chest brought the warmness back in my body.

"You okay here darling ?" he asked and rested his chin on my head.

"Just happy that i'm here with you." i said smiling, event tho he couldn't see it.

"I'm happy too. Of course i am. I'm happy that i'm at such a beautiful place with an even more beautiful woman, that i can call my wife. I think i hit the jackpot." he said.

"Say it again." i said.

"What ?" he chuckled.

"That before the jackpot." i said.

"That you are my wife ?" he asked.

"Exactly." i said smiling and turned around. "You are my husband."

"I know why you like me saying that. It sounds perfect." he smiled.

"Because it is." i said and kissed him. "Let's go to bed."

"That sounds perfect too." he said.