54. red carpet part 1

Y/N Pov.:

"Law, good to see you !" i said and hugged him.

"Look at you. Look at your growing stomache." he said and pulled away.

"I know Tom already talked about it. Come in he's waiting inside." i said and he and his make-up team walked in.

"Really nice of him to let the pregnant woman open the door." Law laughed.

"To his defence, he makes me food right now." i said. We walked in the kitchen and saw Tom cooking pasta for me.

"Law great to see you again. Haven't seen you since 2 days ago." Tom laughed and they laughed.

"You didn't change at all." Law said. The makeup and hairteam then put everything up in the living room to get me and Tom ready. We then walked over to the living room and got in our chairs. Me starting with my hair and eating my paste and Tom starting with his makeup.

"Okay the plan. Tom finishes first with makeup, hair and getting dressed so he can wait here until Y/N is in her dress. He will then see the dress for the first time and they go together to the premier. They will meet Toms family there and will walk on the red carpet." Law said.

"Good. And thank you that i'm allowed to see the dress earlier than in the red carpet." Tom said.

"We'll just because i wanted you by my side the whole time." i said and ate my pasta.

"Be careful or i snack something from the food i made." he warned me.

"Don't fight a hungry pregnant woman, mister." i glared at him. He got in defence and out his hands up. Be both laughed quiet and then moved on with getting ready. After 1 and an half hour od getting ready Tom was sent out of the room so i could change. It was a beuatuful green dress we chose.

(use it if you want to, your choice my love ) Law helped me putting on the dress and some small accessories

Law helped me putting on the dress and some small accessories. I looked at myself in the mirror and everything fitted together. The soft, nude makeup and the outfits was just perfect together. Confident and comfortable enough for me to go out there.

"Should i get Tom ?" Law asked.

"Yeah, you can get the men in here again." i chuckled. Law went out of the living room to get Tom. Seconds later he ran inside with Law trying to keep up with him. Toms eyes whidened when he saw me. "What do you think ?"

He walked over to me. "You look absolutely stunning, my love." he said and took m hand to kiss it. "And we're matching."

"Yes we do." i laughed. He wore a basic black suit but with matching green dress shirt, that was just a little darker than my dress.

"Okay, cute moment aside. We need to leave now. We will meet Toms family there." Law said and we agreed. Everyone packed their things together before they left to keep everything clean. We then got in the car and drove to the premier.

The closer we got the more i got nervous. What Tom realised because he grabbed my hand and drew little nothings on my hand, to relaxe me a bit. What worked.

After 10 more minutes of the ride we were finally there. We already heard the fans scream when they realised that cars came. Bu thankfully we managed it the way that we wouldn't be seen before we stepped on the red carpet. So we got out of the car and security guided us to backstage before we go on the red carpet, where already Toms family was. My didn't want to come because they like being outside of the spotlight, what i completely understand.

"Y/N you look gorgeous!" Nikki said and came over to hug me as much as possible.

"Thank you Nikki." i said with a huge smile. The others then also gave both of us a hug and told us how good we looked.

"You exited ?" Sam asked me.

"Nervous is a better word." i said and played with my hands.

"Don't be. You will do it just perfect." Harry said. "And you will always have someone beside you. And if Tom needs to leave then we will come and make pictures with you. Or i will always be there and make pictures of you."

"Or i will stand by your side." i heard behind me. I turned around and smiled when i saw Timmy again. "Wow, this bump is huge."

"I know." i said and hugged him. "It's good to see you again. You look great."

"And you do too. Are you glowing ? I think it's the pregnancy glow." Timmy said and we all laughed. "And don't be nervous. Anyone will be always by your side."

"Who is nervous ?" Tom came back from his parents.

"Your wife over here." Sam said.

Tom hugged my from behind and but his hands on my stomache. "Don't be darling. I won't leave your side. Always turn nerves into excitement." he said and kissed my collarbone. I smiled and looked down at my husbands hands on my stomache where our kids were.

Then i heard the camera go off. I looked up and Harry's face was hidden behind a camera. "What ? It looked cute how you and Tom looked down at your future baby's and smiled."

"Thanks but whatever now. I think we need to go out there now and get over with it." i said.

"Don't sound too exited Y/N." Timmy said and we all laughed. Before we went closer to the red carpet where Law would do some checkups, i mouthed 'send me the picture' to Harry. Without my knowledge Tom did the same.

"You guys ready ?" Law asked and checked both out outfits.

"Yes." we all three said.

"Then let's do this." Law said and Timmy stepped out first on the redcarpet.