53. back home

Toms Pov.:

It's been days since he last saw Y/N and today is the day they will see each other again. He pulled up in the driveway and got out of the car. He knew he needed to be quiet when he walked in, because Evelyn told him she fell asleep while watching a movie.

He slowly opened the door to be as quiet as possible. He put his suitcases aside and made his way to the living room. He walked around the corner and saw a dark tv and Evelyn sitting on the couch.

"Hey." he whispered. Evelyn turned around and got up.

"Good to see you back." she smiled and hugged him.

"Where is she ?" he asked. Evelyn pointed on the couch. "Good. Since when is she asleep ?"

"An hour ? I think since an hour. She fell asleep soon after the movie started. She is very exhausted, Tom." Evy said.

"Did something happen ?" he asked.

"No, just pregnancy. She missed you a lot. Since i was here she was so exited to finally see you again." Evy said and he smiled at the couch. "Well, i let you two alone then. See you soon Tom."

"See you soon. And thank you for taking care of her while i was gone." he said.

"My pleasure." she said and hugged him quickly before she left the house. Tom slowly walked around the couch and saw his wife sleeping. He kneeled down in front of her and looked at her smiling. He went with his hand through her hair to slowly and peacefully wake her up.

"Darling, i'm back." he whispered.

Y/N Pov.:

I felt someone go through my hair. "Darling, i'm back."

I softly smiled as i recognised my favourite voice. I slowly peeled open my eyes and smiled even more when i saw Tom smiling back at me.

"Hey darling. Did you sleep well ?" he asked and sat down on the couche next to my body.

"Very good. But it's even better that you are back." i said and slowly sat up so i could hug him. He pulled me closer to his body and we shared a long hug. I missed this man so much. I took a deep breath and smelled his smell that i missed and started crying.

"Are you crying ?" he asked and pulled away. When he saw that i was he pulled my back in a hug. "Why are you crying love ?"

"I just missed you so much and now you are back. I was so lonely without you. And the hormones ! I hate them." i cried in his neck.

"Oh Y/N." he chuckled slightly and pulled away. He put my head in his hand and whipped the tears away. "I'm back now and i won't leave you. And if you need to cry and i'll be by your side."

"I know. I love you for that Tommy." i said and leaned in to kiss him. A long kiss between two people who love each other so much and didn't saw eachother for 2 weeks. We leaned back and leaned our foreheads against eachothers.

"Is there anything knew that happened with the boys ?" he asked.

"Not really. They just really like to keep me awake at night." i said and we both laughed. We pulled away from eachother and he looked down at my belly. His eyes whidened.

"Wow did it grow ? Why didn't you tell me your belly grew that much ?" he asked with pure excitement.

"It did ?" i asked and looked down. "I can't really tell anymore. I stopped realising it when i couldn't see my feet anymore."

"But i can tell you that i grew. Oh my god that is amazing. Let me take a picture." he said like a little child and took a picture of my stomache. He smiled so bright at his phone after he took it. Litterly just my stomache nothing else. "So what do we want to do now ?"

"I'm fully awake now so i don't care." i said. "Actually i don't. I wanna go on a walk. With Tess."

"Oh Tessa, where is she ?" he asked.

"In our bed. She missed daddy." i said and stood up. We both made our way upstairs to our bedroom, where Tessa laid on Toms side. As soon as she saw Tom she got up and ran to him.

"Hello my little princess. Did you miss me ? Yeah you did." he pet her. "Did you take good care of mommy ?"

"She did. Always by my side and following me around. Except when guest were over. Then she laid on your side on the bed and missed you." i said.

"Oh poor Tessa. I think i can never leave my two girls alone anymore, can't i ?" he asked and looked up at me.

"Never again." i said and smiled. We both got ready for going on a walk and then got Tessa before leaving the house. "So how was press ?"

"I told you about it everyday." he chuckled.

"I don't care. I just want to know if they asked a lot about the pregnancy in general." i said.

"Well less than i thought. I thought all interviews would include a question about the pregnancy but some didn't. Really happy about it that some really just wanted to talk about the movie." he said.

"Thanks." i scoffed jokingly.

"You know i would've loved to talk about our little monsters but it was better they didn't asked. I didn't struggled that much i think." he said.

"I know. I was just messing with you." i said.

"Funny, Mrs. Holland. But they will ask a lot of questions tomorrow and the next days when they see you pregnant on the red carpet." he said.

"I know. I'm so nervous about it." i said and looked at him.

"Don't be." he stopped us. "Everything will be fine."

"You won't leave my side okay ?" i asked.

"Never in million years. I could never let you alone with all these paparazzis." he said. "But you know what would make everything a lot easier ?"

"No, tell me." i said.

"If you would tell me what you are wearing." he smirked.

I laughed. "Never in million years, Holland. It was hard enough for Law to not tell you and i won't a day before the premier."