T W E N T Y - S I X

So yeah....

Now I'm back at the house that Jimin bought... looking at the gods sitting on my couch.

"Well... it's nice to meet all you." I stated and one of them smiled, his name is Jungkook if I can remember, he had teeth that distinctively looked like bunny teeth.

But then something suddenly came to my mind...

And it was literally so irrelevant to what's going on right now but I'm actually curious.

"Jimin, I have a question." I said and he hummed in response.

"What if a hybrid doesn't find their human? Or soulmate." I asked and Jimin looked at me.

"Well, nobody really knows this but if you don't find their soulmate, for example, if their not born yet, they will stay young until they find their soulmate."

Jimin explained and I nodded.

Well.. that's interesting.

"Nali, you seem very interesting and I give you my blessing of dating the man child." One of them grinned and I think his name was Hoseok.

I chuckled at what he said and I saw Jimin roll his eyes.

I also noticed that Yoongi hasn't been here for a while... he was here when I had got here though.

"Where's Yoongi?" I asked as I sat beside Jimin on the couch and Taehyung pointed to the hallway where a door was opened.

"He's sleeping." Taehyung said and I nodded.

"Hey Nali, I have a question, well, for both you and Jimin." Seokjin said which had caught our attention.

"And what would that question be?" Jimin asked, raising a brow.

"Jimin, have you talked to Nali about turning her, and Nali, has Jimin talked to you about that?" Seokjin asked and my brows furrowed.

"Turning?" I asked and I saw Jungkook's lips clamp shut which means this topic might be hard to talk about..

"Yeah, I think we should leave you and Jimin to talk about that." Namjoon said before getting up from the couch.

Namjoon left and the rest followed.

When the front door shut, I turned to Jimin and raised a brow.

"What were they talking about?" I asked and Jimin sighed.

"Basically, felines tend to turn their soulmates. I didn't want to mention that topic because I was afraid you would say no because you wouldn't be ready." Jimin explained and I swiped my tongue across my lips.

"Well how would you know if you didn't ask?"

I know that Jimin knows I'm right..

"I know... It's a felines dream to turn their soulmate but for one, it hurts like hell during the transition for the soulmate, and two, sometimes the soulmate ends up pregnant after and you're in college so I thought you weren't ready and-"

I shushed him by putting my finger on his lips, raising a brow as I did.

"You said sometimes, I'm ready to take that risk if we do decide. So I'm still saying, you should have asked me." I said and Jimin nodded.

"I'm just gonna agree that... you can turn me.... ah.. somewhere close to the end of this year since I'm in my 4th year and I'll be leaving college." I explained and he nodded.

"And... what if you get pregnant?" He asked and I exhaled through my nose.

"Well, I could turn close to the end of this year and take the risk or I could turn after we get a stable job, house, and if we're ready, just in case." I said and he smiled.