Chapter 5: Your powers

it had been one hectic afternoon so when they returned to the castle they all had dinner quietly, talked, laughed, and I guess just caught up on life. they all asked so many questions about her and she had asked so many questions about them and in general Asgard. they were having a great time when Odin came back and said hi to everyone but Emrys didn't answer him, in fact, she just went to her room right after he came. thor went to the room got Emrys and asked her to go on a walk with him this is what they both thought about it.

Emrys (in their mind): oh my god, this was the most fun I have had in all my life! it really feels great to know that I have a brother! especially when he's my twin! even though I have only known him for 2 days I love him truly and care for him deeply, he understands how I feel and completely relates to me which is amazing! because we also have TWIN TELEPATHY! 
oh, dear lord... I really didn't want to come back from that walk, I really wanna know more about him and I'm very excited to train and fight with him.

Thor (thoughts): I cannot believe that I have a twin sister, I mean it has been 2 days but we just have so much in common and we understand each other so well and can communicate in a way that no one can communicate with us!
I just cannot wait to see her in training, plus I really REALLY wanna see if she is worthy enough to lift my hammer! it will be really cool to see her power and see what she can do with it!
gosh... I can't even fall asleep.

The next morning thor goes over to Emrys's room while she's sleeping 

Thor: my get up!

Emrys: ugh shut up its too early

Thor: (he jumps on her while she sleeping) rise and shine sleepy head its time to eat breakfast

Emrys: UGH THORR!!

thor: come on we're gonna go train after

Emrys: the last one to get to the table's it!

Thor: HEY, OH NO YOU JUST DIDNT!

They had already started playing and running around, then they got to the breakfast table and saw Odin at the table. Loki walked in the same time they did.

Loki: good morning father, good morning mother

Thor: good morning father, good morning mother

Emrys: good morning mother

Frigga: good morning my darling

Loki: Hello my creepy twin siblings!

Emrys: you're a big ball of sunshine today arent you?

Thor: (laughs)

Loki: (hits him in the arm) very funny brother, you are hilarious Emrys you should join the Asgardian circus if you're such an expert at making people laugh.

Emrys: (she knew where Loki's bad mood was coming from so she decided to propose something) will I see you in training today?

Loki: um.. yeah I guess

Odin: training huh why don't you introduce her to sif? I think they'll have a great time! we'll see if she can beat her.

They quickly finished breakfast and went to train 

Thor: ok everyone this is Emrys Octavia Robinson, my twin sister. she was abandoned by my father when she was 3 because of her strength long story short we have her back now and she's going to stay with us, therefore, we are here to test her. 

They put all kinds of opponents in front of her and she literally beat the crap out of all of them, even Sif! little did they know that this was only her physical strength they hadn't seen her thunder power yet, in fact, she hadn't seen in either because when she was with the valkyries she wasn't allowed to use her powers therefore she had no idea what she could do and exactly how powerful she is. 

They took her to the witch so she could train and learn more about what she can do

Witch: so I hear you our long-lost princess Emrys?

Emrys: yes I guess that right

Witch: so what do you know about your powers?

Emrys: nothing really I haven't even used them before because I wasn't allowed to, I all I know is that my mother told me once when I was little thunder and lightning struck Asgard and when I was playing with thor my eyes turned the color of the lightning-like silver and I took the storm in my hands spun it around and controlled it

Witch: oh god 

Emrys: what's wrong?

Witch: I guess you possess the powers of Zeus within your blood!

Emrys: I do?

Witch: ok we have a lot of work to do come with me

They spent the evening training together and spinning and turning and all those things. Odin was watching her while she was spinning around thunder and lightning, he really couldn't believe his eyes but at the same time wanted her to become strong and powerful. 

Emrys: UGH WHEN AM I GONNA GET THIS, it's IMPOSSIBLE 

Witch: you have to be patient my child you just started today and honestly you doing pretty well for your first day 

three hours past and she was still trying to get that one trick that Zeus got which was creating a thunderbolt that he only used in wars but she wanted to master she kept doing it over and over again.

Witch: my child it has been 6 hours you should take a break its enough for your first day don't be greedy

Emrys: well I guess your right ill come again tomorrow. but promise me you will help me because if I possess the power of Zeus I should be just as good as him.