Chapter 2: She's no valkyrie!

Thor: FATHER HOW COULD YOU?!

Odin: it was for the best, I did it for Asgard

Loki: no you DIDNT!

Thor: you did for you because you knew if she stayed she could become king with the power she had, you were just afraid that she would outshine you just like Hela did so you abandoned her too.

Odin: HOW DARE YOU!

Loki: father, ENOUGH!

silence spread through the room and Odin looked right at Loki wondering what he's doing.

Loki: you have failed as a FATHER, TO RAISE YOUR OWN CHILDREN, YOU ARE A TERRIBLE FATHER WHO ONLY THINKS OF HIMSELF AND PUTS HIS ACTIONS AS IF THEY ARE FOR THE SAKE OF ASGARD BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT!!
How was abandoning thor for the sake of Asgard?
how was abandoning Hela for the sake of Asgard? huh? she was powerful and you were fighting side by side what was the problem there?
then you favor thor over me all my FUCKING LIFE, and make me feel like a failure!
and last but VERY NOT LEAST, YOU ABANDON YOUR OWN DAUGHTER BECAUSE YOU BELEIVE SHE MIGHT OUTSHINE YOU I MEAN COME ON REALLY??!!

 Thor: We are going to the valkyries and bringing her back to her home, and lord helps me I am telling er everything.

Odin: Thor-

Thor: Bring me my horse and call Fandral, Sif, and Volgstaff.

Loki: and for the first time we agree on something

Thor: SHUT up Loki 

They begin their journey of looking for the valkyries, Loki is very curious about exactly how powerful her sister is and what position she had among them, on the other hand, thor feels very uneasy about the reaction her sister might have of them and most of all what she looks like.

They arrive there and immediately everyone bows to them.

Thor: I'm looking for a woman called Emrys where can I find her? 

they show them the way very surprised of their sudden visit.

Loki: This is going to be very exciting brother!
(thor gives him a glare)

They point the direction to them. they see her practicing with the rest of them, but something strange is happening, the moment thor and Emrys got close to each other they both felt very strange as if the lightning was growing in them. Emrys hadn't yet seen them though.

Thor: ahhh, why do I feel like this 

Loki: you really are clueless brother 

Thor: well if you claim to be so smart them what is IT?

Loki: oh for blooming hell its the SIRE BOND! she is your twin sister after all isn't she? 

Thor: how do you expect me to know that I didn't even know I had a twin sister until today morning for PITY'S SAKE-

Emrys: I'm sorry you are causing a bit of a distraction can I help you in any way?

Loki: OH  MY  GOD...

Thor: what is it? (he says in shock)

Loki: I think I might be in love with my own sister