Chapter 13: Don't disappoint me, brother!

He heard them in the room, he was angry, jealous, and confused I mean no one would even think about the fact that cap and Emrys might have chemistry, they never showed anything towards each other (he thought to himself). ok, why am I even lying to myself at this point they did have chemistry from day one, but so did we! we talked for hours in her room... for, one, night...

He goes storming into tony's room to empty himself, to be honest...HE HAD FEELINGS FOR HER!
and obviously, he was jealous that she liked cap instead of him.

Stephen (dr strange): this is great! (he shuts the door)

Tony: jeez what?

Stephen: I do the surgery and the stitching and he gets the french kiss, well isn't life FAIR!

Tony: wait a minute who gets the french kiss, wh-what are you talking about?

Stephen: steve! Emrys and steve just made out in the room!

Tony: aw they could be a cute couple

Stephen: (he gives tony a death stare)

Tony: I mean, wow what would happen If thor found out

Stephen: you're right, he could freak out

Tony: why are you so mad about this anyway?

Stephen: because!... I don't think he could treat her right...

Tony: he's a 100-year-old man who has only loved one person in his life and says "language" when someone swears, i think he can treat her right!

Stephen: well-

Tony: you like her don't you...

Stephen: Yeah, yeah I do

Tony: Have you ever had feelings for anyone in your life before?

Stephen: (he looks around and says with shame) no, i haven't

Tony: Well then, she must be special

Stephen: she is....she really is

Tony: go get her then

it had been a long day. a day full of drama, pain, injury, creation of new love, and breaking of a naive heart. as the next day begins the story continues.

Tony calls for a meeting to make an announcement about the leader for the next mission.

Tony: I called for a meeting today to make an important announcement. As we usually begin the next mission we have to choose the next leader before it was usually only between 2 people but since Emrys has come we decided to choose between all of us. yesterday I think we can all agree that Emrys proved us wrong and did something amazing for one of her teammates, therefore me cap and sam have decided that Emrys should be allowed to lead the upcoming mission because of what she did. do we have your consent?

Emrys: actually I think someone else here deserves it more than I do. as the chosen leader for the next mission I would like to make thor the leader.

Thor: (thor smiles at her and whispers) thank you 

Tony: ok if you say so 

Nat: you know your the first person to take down such an opportunity right?

Emrys: ya, but I tasted the sugar in my mouth, and he has wanted to taste it for a while so ill just give it to him. 

Thor hops around the room with excitement and goes to his room to get ready for the mission, meanwhile Emrys goes to his room,

Thor: hey what are you doing here

Emrys: I wanted to give you a reminder that I gave you that mission that was mine because I thought you deserved it more, don't disappoint me, brother 

Thor: I promise I won't 

Emrys: and don't get cocky!

Thor: OK! OK! (giggles)

they went on to do the mission and usually when you are the lead, your the one who decides the team into groups but because thor was so excited about it, he forgot to do it so it wasn't as organized and he wasn't even cooperating with the rest. he thought because he was the lead all he had to do was give commands and tell people around, thus he did zero group work and communicating and became very cocky and felt superior to the rest. at that moment Emrys saw the biggest mistake she made in her entire life, she had to do something about it because everything was fucked up! and I mean literally! so she had to think of something fast,

Emrys: thor go with tony and vision. buck you and Stephen go with banner and same. nat and Wanda you come with me we gotta fix this fast!

Thor: hey what are you doing?! I'm THE LEAD

Emrys: YEAH WELL YOUR CLEARLY NOT DOING GOOD NOW O AND STOP WASTING TIME!

Thor: THIS IS MY MISSION AND you're NOT ORDERING ANYTHING!

Emrys: no it isn't it was MINE! AND I'M TAKING IT BACK BECAUSE I JUST REALIZED THAT I MADE THE BIGGEST MISTAKE IN MY LIFE RIGHT HERE, IT'S A TOUGH MISSION, AND YOU'RE SCREWING UP NOW MOVE AND GO! (she says in a rush)

She manages to clear everything up by taking the lead and saving the day but she has a hell of a lot of words to say to her brother when they go back to the tower.

they get back to the tower everyone goes back to the room and winds down as thor goes over to Emrys to talk to her:

Thor: how dare you?

Emrys: I'm sorry?

Thor: it was MY mission you gave it to me and just took it from me like that? how dare YOU!

Emrys: (she walks up close to him) I gave you that mission because I thought you were worthy because I thought that you had prepared for It from before but no, it was just an excuse to show that you are better than everyone just like you did we Loki-

Thor: DONT BRING LOKI INTO THIS!

Emrys: guess what thor life doesn't work that way, you can't just take a huge responsibility like this to show that you are BETTER! you take a responsibility like that to show that you are worthy of such a role, of such a place. and you just showed that you weren't...

Thor: (he looks down)

Emrys: you disappointed me brother, and I don't think I can trust you with something like that again

Thor: HOW COULD YOU SAY THAT?!

Emrys: thor why don't you GET IT? PEOPLES LIVES WERE IN DANGER TODAY MANY PEOPLE INCLUDING SOME OF YOUR FRIENDS COULD'VE DIED TODAY, so don't ask me how!

she leaves the room.....