Chapter 35: Sometimes all I think about is you

A week now passes, Emrys and bucky are back together! bucky is now a father figure for asher and Verena and they are quite happy about it. Everything is absolutely perfect for them! they both have good jobs and they are living like a small healthy family. but no one knows about them getting back together yet I mean except for Wanda of course. That's was the hard part, how was bucky gonna tell steve! he is CRAZY in love with Emrys to this day and now he has to go back to prove his point that ended her last marriage, but everyone was eventually going to find out, and now Emrys had to tell thor about it. 

Bucky decided to ask steve to come to have a beer with him just for old times sake...well, not really, he wanted to break the news to him.

Bucky: hey capsicle!

Steve: I see you've picked up on the nickname Emrys calls me. or at least did

Bucky: (they greet in a manly way) whats up 

Steve: nothing much you?

Bucky:  yeah, about that 

Steve: what are you back together with emrys or something?

Bucky: (takes a huge sip of his beer and stays quite)

Steve: no way...

Bucky: listen-

Steve: NO WAY!

Bucky: STEVE 

Steve: (tears start to fall from his eye) congrats man (wipes his tears) 

Bucky: Thanks 

Steve: (leaves) 

Bucky: STEVE

Steve: (turns around) 

Bucky: at least finish your beer 

Steve: no, I'm good, (he leaves but turns around to say something) have a happy life 

Bucky: (he looks at him and smiles) 

Steve: you're lucky to have her 

He leaves. bucky is already regretting it but he's not regretting the fact that he is with the love of his life, especially when now Emrys could care less about steves feelings after all he did.  

Emrys: did you talk to steve?

Bucky: yeah

Emrys: what happened?

Bucky: he wasn't the most supportive 

Emrys: well,if he was a real friend he'd support 

Bucky: (hugs her from behind) ok (kisses her neck)