Chapter 31: I'M DONE!!

Oh, man! That's was really rough. He was totally hoping she was still single and he could have a chance again, we'll do you know how long it had been since he "died" it had been over 2 decades and Emrys spend almost a decade of it still loving him but then again enough is enough. Verena (Emrys's daughter) was a very clever girl, she knew and if she didn't would find out about everything! And she would do it without anyone noticing, therefore she would be finding out about her mother's ex-boyfriend. Bucky spends the afternoon with Steve sitting in the balcony.
Bucky: so, how are things going on with you (takes a sip of his beer)

Steve: ahh it's real fucked up man

Bucky: why, did a girl break your heart?

Steve: well she broke my heart a long time ago

Bucky: for the record, she didn't break your heart, you broke hers, but she hasn't forgiven you yet

Steve: she did, but... I fucked it up again

Bucky: what did you do?

Steve: well when she was pregnant with Asher her son she had twins and that night I was with Sharon

Bucky: ok

Steve: We started dating again but I honestly never felt anything for her she was basically a distraction and I started fighting with her and Emrys came to See what was wrong and we started fighting and I put her under so much pressure that she passed out and, by the time we got to the hospital... she lost one of the twins.

Bucky: wow

Steve: so then I did it again, I fucked up and shot in her life again!

Bucky: she is a woman of commitment Steve, you know that right

Steve: yeah but she's also a difficult woman too

Bucky: yeah

Steve: how do you feel about all this

Bucky: well... I'm shocked more than I'm happy honestly

Steve: you still love her

Bucky: yeah man! It hurts

Steve: that's how she felt for 7 whole years

Bucky: getting a taste of my own medicine I guess

Steve: but if we get Stephen out of the way, you stand a chance buck, I'm telling ya, deep down somewhere in her heart she never stopped loving you and I know that

Stephen: how do you know?!

Bucky: Stephen!

Stephen: no I'm curious HOW DO YOU HAVE ANY!! Idea OF WHO SHE FEELS FOR AND WHO SHE DOESN'T FEEL FOR! And how dare you say that after what you've done!

Steve: wake up STEPHEN! SHE NEVER STOPPED LOVING BUCKY!

Stephen: (punches him)

Verena: (looks outside the window) mom what's daddy doing?

Emrys: oh god! Wanda, please distract her(Runs to the balcony)

Emrys: HEY HEY HEY!

Stephen: IM DONE! I'M SO DONE! (Leaves)

Emrys: Stephen? (Follows him) what's going on?

Stephen: I'm done Emrys! I can't do this anymore!

Emrys: what do you mean I can't do this anymore?

Stephen: I'm leaving! and you can have full custody I'm going to Nepal

Emrys: Stephen! You aren't even saying what you can't do! AT LEAST EXPLAIN

Stephen: THIS WHOLE TIME THAT I've been married to you I have been insecure because every man in my life is in love with you and I JUST CAN TAKE IT ANYMORE!

Emrys: STEPHEN THAT IS NOT MY FAULT, YOU GOTTA BE FAIR HERE I DONT ENTERTAIN IT! AND YOU KNOW THAT

Stephen: THAT'S NOT ENOUGH!

Emrys: THEN IF YOU ARE NOT GONNA DO THIS FOR ME DO IT FOR ASHER AND VERENA BECAUSE IF YOU ABANDON THEM NOW! They will grow to hate you without me saying anything

Stephen: then so be it

Emrys: I can't believe you could be so selfish...

Stephen: Well you know Emrys sometimes people have to focus on themselves 

Emrys: Not when you have kids you don't! there is no time for focusing on the kids! the kids should be your focus (gets close to him) they should be your main focus Stephen they should be your life! How you could walk away from them so easily?

Stephen: I am just so tired of being jealous and of being worried that you're gonna cheat on me with Peter or, steve and now bucky!!

Emrys: (slaps him in the face) if that's really what you think of me after being married for 2 decades then maybe you should leave (she leaves the room) 

she walks to the balcony angry wanting to tell steve something and Wanda grabs her on the way.

Wanda: (grabs her hand while she's walking) is everything ok?

Emrys: here are the keys, take the kids home till I get back 

Wanda: what's going on

Emrys: ill tell you later (goes to the balcony)

Steve: Emrys-

Emrys: (slaps him in the face) you son of a bitch!

Bucky: WOW!

Emrys: How dare you! how dare you say such a thing?! YOU FUCKING ASSWHOLE! (slaps him again

Bucky: Emrys STOP!

Emrys: SHUT UP JAMES! 

Steve: why are you going off at him for?

Emrys: YOU HAVE RUINED MY LIFE! FIRST I LOSE MY CHILD AND NOW I LOSE MY HUSBAND! 

Steve: what?

Emrys: HE LEFT ME YOU ASSWHOLE! JUST BECAUSE YOU TOLD HIM SOMETHING THAT WASNT TRUE 

Steve: you know it's true Emrys! 

Emrys: you know what else is true, the fact that I despise you and never want to see you ever again!

Steve: EMRYS! 

Emrys: YOU HAVE DESTROYED EVERYTHING I HAD! AND NOW MY CHILDREN ARE GOING TO GROW UP WITHOUT A FATHER! WHAT DO YOU THINK THEY'RE GONNA DO WHEN THEY FIND OUT THAT YOU DID THIS TO THEM! HOW SELFISH CAN YOU BE!!! (falls to the ground) i lost everything! (starts crying)

Steve: Emrys...

Emrys: (starts shouting) I'm DONE! I AM SO! DONE!! 

Bucky: Emrys...

Emrys: I LOAT EVERYTHING! I CAN'T DO THIS ANYMORE!

Bucky: EMRYS!

Emrys: AND YOU! YOU DIED IN MY ARMS AND I LOST YOU!! AND NOW YOU'RE COMING BACK AFTER YEARS TELLING ME TO STOP! YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT I WENT THROUGH BECAUSE OF YOU AND HOW ALONE I WAS. AND, AND NOW I HAVE A FAMILY AND STEVE TOOK THAT AWAY FROM ME TOO! (she walks away)

Bucky: Emrys... (grabs her hand) 

Emrys: (she throws his hand) don't! (leaves)