𝐈 𝐍 𝐓 𝐑 𝐎 𝐃 𝐔 𝐂 𝐓 𝐈 𝐎 𝐍 .

|𝑮𝒓𝒆𝒆𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒔 𝒇𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒐𝒘 𝑷𝒐𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒔 ⚡

I take immense pleasure, in welcoming you all to to my first ever book.

As mentioned, this story takes place in the wizarding world. It is along the same timeline as Harry's time at Hogwarts.

It revolves around Hayley, our protagonist. When Hayley thinks her life has taken a turn to the deep end, she is surprised by the way it changed for the better. Join her as she discovers magic, friendship, a place she could call home and people she could call hers.

If your looking for a book focusing on student life at Hogwarts, Along with some adventure and a little danger, you've reached the right place. Also includes fun and infuriating conversations with Hogwarts' Staff body.

The story may seem a bit slow at the beginning but I can assure you it'll pick up pace very soon!

Disclosure :

▪︎ English is not my mother tongue, so my writing may not be perfect. I gladly welcome constructive criticism given and will try to become a better writer.

▪︎I do not wish to hurt or disrespect anyone's feelings, religion, belief or faith.

▪︎The Harry Potter franchise belongs to J.K Rowling. So the Characters created by me and their plotlines alone belong to me.

So I wrote this thing a while ago and this is sort of a prelude for the next book I'm working on, kind of a get to know your characters along with a bit of story. 

The book's name was HER: The Advent before, but I've changed it to Adventus.

For those who are seeing this in your notifications, no there's no changes in the story, I just changed the name and will comb through some of the chapters to tweak them a bit.

[09/04/23]

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛

Readers are free to mention my book on other platforms, as long as I'm being credited. ( Who doesn't love promotion?)

In hopes that you would love Hayley and all other characters who are to come just as much as me❤.

Yours truly,

𝑲.𝑻 𝑺𝒄𝒂𝒓𝒍𝒆𝒕𝒕

- All rights reserved -