𝕭𝖎𝖙𝖘 : 1

Keeping up to their weekend tradition, Hayley, Xan and Jae roamed around the castle in the morning. After lunch, they came to an empty classroom and decided to spend the rest of the evening there. When,

Hayley: Ever thought of wandless magic?

Xan: Why are you asking?

Hayley: Nothing, I've just been thinking about it for sometime now.

Jae: Well it's highly complex and sophisticated,    accomplished Wizards and Witches struggle to do it.

Hayley: Why though? We have all performed wandless magic before we got our wands. I remember doing pretty wicked stuff like that.

Jae: And that would be?...

Hayley: Well the last time it happened, I blew up the windows in my orphanage...

Xan: ...

Jae:...

Hayley: What? I said wicked not good, the point is that we can do it for good too.

Xan: But that magic doesn't have any control, it's untamed and vague.

Jae: It lacks precision...

Hayley: I know... But if we start practising now, maybe we can do it... Maybe we can achieve some level of accuracy.

Xan: Why are you so interested in this?

Jae: Yeah, I mean, I get that it's dynamite and all but how did this thought come to you?

Hayley: I don't know, but it's good to have a trick up our sleeves... For duelling purposes... I've read about things Voldemort and his followers did a decade ago and it was terrifying, and if something of that sort were to happen again, shouldn't we equip ourselves?

Jae: Firstly, we do not go around saying his name, and secondly, he's gone, from what people say Harry Potter took away his powers or something...

Hayley: You say he's gone, but you're afraid to speak his name! Voldemort is gone, not dead and there's always someone who's going to misuse magic. And we need to stand up for ourselves when something of that sort might happen.

Xan: She's got a point, maybe acquiring extra qualities wouldn't hurt.

Jae: Yeah...

Hayley: So do we have an understanding?

Xan and Jae: Yes

Xan: Why are you looking at us like that?

Jae: You want to start now? As in right now?

Hayley: The sooner we start the better.

Xan: Oh come on! We can start it next week for sure.

Hayley: Fine

Jae: It's amazing how you got this idea, innovative indeed. It's going to be hard, but practice makes perfect.

Hayley: I'm awesome like that. ( insert cheeky smile)

Xan: Thank you Jae! Now I have to litsaen about this for a whole week...

Jae: *shrugs*

✑✑✑✑

𝘈𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘴𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘉𝘐𝘛𝘚! ⚡

𝘋𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘨𝘶𝘺𝘴 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘪𝘵 ?💫

𝘛𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦'𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘦 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘴𝘶𝘤𝘩 𝘣𝘪𝘵𝘴, 𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘭𝘶𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘮 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘢𝘣𝘭𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘥𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘴.

𝘐 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘺 𝘉𝘐𝘛𝘚 𝘐 𝘸𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘣𝘦 𝘢𝘣𝘭𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘶𝘱𝘭𝘰𝘢𝘥 𝘱𝘦𝘳 𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘬, 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘥𝘦𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘪𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘺 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦 𝘮𝘺 𝘶𝘱𝘥𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘴𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘥𝘶𝘭𝘦.

𝘚𝘰... 𝘐 𝘸𝘰𝘯𝘵 𝘣𝘦 𝘢𝘣𝘭𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘶𝘱𝘥𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘵𝘰𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘰𝘸. 🙁

𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘯𝘦𝘹𝘵 𝘶𝘱𝘥𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘦 𝘰𝘯 𝘚𝘦𝘱𝘵 17, 𝘣𝘦𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘦 8 𝘗𝘔 𝘐𝘚𝘛.

𝑾𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆❤,

𝑲.𝑻 𝑺𝒄𝒂𝒓𝒍𝒆𝒕𝒕.