Chapter 7: Loser Bonding!

Though the guild and inn are one building, there was actually a separate entrance for the guild which we discovered today. The guild seemed to be just several of the inn rooms on the second floor merged together which you could access by going all the way through the inn part of the building or just taking the outside stairs. I wonder why the guild doesn't have it's own building..

"Good work for your first day." Nanami, who sat at the counter smiles at our 3 heroes who stood across. She inspects the slime stones Ivan dropped on the metal tray in front of her.

"Mhm..I see." Nanami nods before emptying the tray, taking out a couple of coins and dropping them on that same tray "Here, your reward. I'm looking forward to your future adventures."

"Thanks, Nanami." Ivan nods.

"See you later!" Gabriel waves as the three turn around and head to the inn.

Ivan counts the money.

My math was right...284 Perun for the same number of stones...I still didn't develop a proper feeling for the currency value but based on the food and room prices at the inn, this is enough for just 2 meals...

"What is it?" Lynn looks at Ivan curiously.

"Nothing, it's just that...we better get this adventuring thing going before we run out of Pentas generous donation." Ivan sighs.

Lynn nods.

"And you? Did you learn any spells from that hot alchemist girl yet?" Ivan turns to Gabriel as they start walking down the stairs.

Gabriel frowns. "No, I did not. But I'm working on it. And she isn't the alchemist, her grandfather is."

"I see. Well, I'm sure gramps won't mind his daughter being together with a skyborn.." Ivan smirks.

His smirk suddenly widens "...Or two-"

"Will you shut up already?" Lynn punches Ivan in the back of his head, making him lose balance and trip forwards.

They were already at the end of the stairs so he wouldn't break all his bones falling down. Still, there was a person in front of Ivan. Before realizing, Ivan crashed head-first into them. Neither fell over but Ivan made the person lose balance and drop something they were holding.

Ivan turns to Lynn. "Hey I could've gotten hurt!" Then immediately turns back to the person he hit.

"Hey, I'm sorry for almost- huh?" Ivan stops.

The person he hit still had their back turned to him. They were just slightly shorter than Ivan but had slightly longer, spiky hair, the color being a warm russet, comparable to Kylas. They were wearing a white apron over a plain dark blue dress. Ivan looks down at the ground in front of her, noticing a tray and spilled drink.

A girl? A waitress?

"Eheh...Are you alright..?" Ivan chuckles awkwardly. The girl in front of him clenched her fists together before swiftly turning around.

"You...you.. dumbass! You made me drop the tray! Give me one reason not to beat you to pulp right now!!" A very angry young woman moves closer to Ivan, verbally attacking him.

The inn, who already had a decent number of guests went completely silent, their attention turned to Ivan and the angry girl.

"I...I will pay for it!" Terrified, Ivan looks away and offers to pay for the spilled drinks.

"You better!" She shouts one last time before kneeling down and starting to pick the mugs up. "Stupid adventurers...always causing trouble.." She keeps mumbling to herself. Ivan quickly rushes to an empty table, followed by Lynn and Gabriel who seemed a bit too happy about what happened.