Chapter 4: A New Loser Appears!

"...Lynn??" Ivan jumps up, surprised.

"..Lynn? You mean Emeralynn?? That's her??" Gabriel asks, standing with the guards a short distance away.

"Where am I?" The girl, while still dizzy, was coming to her senses and looking around.

"Don't worry about it, you're in another world." Ivan looks at her with a smile, saying it like it's the most normal thing.

"A-another world..? That has to be a joke..." Lynn seems frightened by Ivans answer.

"It's not a...j-joke..uh.." Ivan loses focus as his eyes shift away from Lynns eyes, down to her chest area.

"Huh?" Lynn seemed a bit confused but then looked down herself.

She noticed the lack of clothing in that area. Immediately after that, Ivans glance quickly moves away from her.

"A-anyway-" Ivan scratched his head.

"Gaaahhhh! Don't look!!" Without thinking, Lynn covers her chest with her left arm and while pushing Ivan away with her right hand.

"WHATS HAPPENING? IS THE GNELF HOSTILE??" Goldegar held his sword tightly, taking a combat stance.

"I'm sorry!" Ivan quickly turns away. He then takes off his dark blue shirt and throws it to Lynn while covering his eyes.

She looks at the shirt on the ground, then quickly crawls to it and puts it on.

"T-thanks...you can look now." Lynn says while blushing, pulling the shirt down to cover her underpants as well.

The guards and Gabriel decide to rush to Ivan. They soon notice the girl on the ground and stop in front of Ivan.

"...WELL, COLOUR ME SURPRISED. IT IS NOT A GNELF BUT A WOMAN." Goldegar easens the grip on his sheathed sword.

Lynn looks at the men, seeming confused.

"Ivan, who are these men? What's happening?" She whimpers.

"Don't worry, I'll explain everything on the way back to town. Come on, I'll carry you." Says Ivan, trying to calm Lynn down.

"Town?" Lynn mumbles. "W-wait, you don't have to carry me!" Lynn blurts out but only after Ivan picks her up and carries her on his back.

.
.
.

"...Then we went down to the inn to eat and a guard informed us of strange lights in the sky, and so we ran to the spot where the light hit the ground and found you." Ivan finishes the story.

"I see." Lynn nods, seeming much calmer now.

"Wow, I can't believe it took you half the way back to town to explain to her that we're in another world." Gabriel says.

"Hey, I explained a lot of other things as well, Gabriel." Ivan responds, slightly annoyed by Gabriels comment.

"So, since I appeared here right after going to sleep as well, I'm probably a skyborn like you guys?" Lynn asks.

"BUT OF COURSE, THE LIGHTS THAT APPEAR IN THE SKY WHEN SKYBORN SPAWN ARE MUCH CLEARER DURING THE NIGHT." Goldegar joins the conversation.

"That makes sense." Gabriel comments.

"SO YOU ARE UNDOUBTEDLY A SKYBORN." Goldegar says with confidence.

"Uhm..thanks, noisy armor man." Lynn turns her head to Goldegar.

"Also, you can stop carrying me now, I can walk myself!" Lynn pats Ivans shoulders.

I saw her...body. They weren't that large, or maybe I didn't get a proper look, it was a short glance after all...