INTRODUCTION

THIS A REMAKE OF THE STORY I WROTE BEFORE, IT WILL HAVE MAJOR CHANGES, THE WOLF, VAMPIRE, ALPHA, OMEGA PART AND SEZHAN WILL BE EXCLUDED, THIS IS A NEW AND DIFFERENT STORY, AS USUAL IT WILL BE YIZHAN, ABIT OF AN ANGST AND MPREG TOO..

Wang yibo

Age:27 year's old

Occupation: CEO OF HIS OWN BUSINESS

Marital status: Married to xiao zhan for less than six months now.

Wang yibo is a successful man in nature, he has already made it in life even though he is still in his twenties, he has his own business, money and was in a happy relationship with his boyfriend whom they have been dating for the past three years, but then a small mistake caused by a bet he made with a friend destroyed everything, his happiness.

Wang yibo went to a gay club with his friends for a drink to congratulate one of Wang yibos friends who managed to start his own business and it went well, Wang yibo friends made a bet with Wang yibo if he could be able to lure a beautiful young boy who was seated alone in the same gay club and instead of drinking alcohol or wine like everyone else, he was only drinking juice, yibo who was abit tipsy accepted the offer and they came to an agreement to drug the beautiful boy and have yibo has with way with him, it will only be a one night stand thing and nothing else.

The plan went well, the boy was very easy to fool and he was tricked to drinking whatever he was given within minutes. But then Wang yibo didn't expect his only one decision will change everything.

Xiao zhan

Age:23 year's old

Occupation: just graduated from university after doing his master's in business.

Zhan came from a well off family, he has been home schooled since he was young and he even had special classes when he was at the university and he has never interacted with people outside, apart from his mother, dad and family friends.

That fateful day xiao zhan was to meet with a friend and he sent him the club name, zhan has never gone to a club before, but since it was not far from the apartment he was living in zhan didn't refuse, as long as he is not going to drink, but then xiao zhan didn't realise that he went to a wrong club, and he didn't stay for long when he was suddenly approached by stranger's, he really wanted to run away, but then those stranger's couldn't let him go, zhan had no choice but to accept their offer so that he could get rid of them, but he didn't expect that the decision he made will change his life and also his normal and happy will come to an end.