TWENTY SIX

"I'm waiting for you here, don't say a word, since my parents doesn't want me to go, then you should go alone, i will stay with our baby." Zhan said and had wang yibo go and pick up their parents, zhan saw Wang yibo off and went back inside, he had the chef prepare some foods, zhan doesn't know how to react, he has always been filial to his parents, he does what he is told, he never dares to say no, because he believes whatever a parent says then as a filial son he will have to obey, he is not very close with his mother and dad, the only thing he does is just do what he is told, even when after he ended up pregnant, nothing much was said.

He remembers his father asking him who was the father of the baby, zhan remembers the face well and he has already done some investigations using a picture of wang yibo  he carefully illustrated, it didn't take long before he knew the man who took advantage of him was wang yibo, a well known business man, and is head over heels with his boyfriend called meng, xiao zhan at that time didn't really bother to check what kind of a person meng was, the person he was going to marry was wang yibo not meng, he just told his father who the man was.

And just as what xiao zhan expected, the second day, he was called home and informed he was going to marry Wang yibo, since getting children out of wedlock is something their family discourages, and a child needs to have both parents for him or her to grow up well, xiao zhan believes this, since he grew up being taught this way, a child needs a fatherly figure, now that his parents are coming to see him directly from the airport, zhan wasn't really excited or anything, he can stay for year's without seeing his parents, and he is very much okay with that, but he wanted to be a different parent, always be their for his child.

**********
Wang yibo didn't wait for long, from a far he saw his parents chatting with xiao zhan parents while walking towards him with their luggages, yibo has met xiao zhan parents several times in events, parties but not xiao zhan who seems not to be interested in such events, not a lot of people knew him and xiao zhan parents don't actually talk about their son.

"Hi mom and dad, uncle and aunty." Yibo greeted his parents and that of xiao zhan respectfully, zhan parents aren't that of a talker, but they still greeted Wang yibo.

"You look so handsome my baby boy, I'm sure my good in law is taking good care of you, i hope your not over working him, he is pregnant with my grandchild!" Yibo mom who was very talkative started talking, yibo sighed.

"Zhan zhan is fine and our baby is also fine and growing up well, he is a baby boy and very handsome." Yibo answered with a wide grin now that he is talking about his son, he is already a father, and in future he will surely be a dad of more than one child, he now really love kids and he will be the proudest dad.

"Wow honey, you heard that, my baby boy is really growing up, he knows what is right for him." Yibo mother said while smiling, he was afraid that good for nothing meng might have caused trouble to xiao zhan, but now that seems not to be the case, his son  seems to have completely for these few past months, he seems to be happy with the marriage, yibo dad was also surprised.

"As long as your happy then that's good, our son xiao zhan is always someone who is always reliable and will surely make a good partner, for the few times i talked to him, he seems so happy." Zhan mother said while looking at his husband who nodded his head in agreement, their son is really a good son, he never cause trouble, he is hard working and independent, and always respectful, not even once has he refused to do what he is supposed to, and that's how a son should behave,always being a filial son, because it is a child responsibility.

"Yes your right, xiao zhan is really a good partner, you really brought him up well uncle and aunty." Yibo answered and started the car, after helping the elders put the luggage in the car, within a half an hour, yibo arrived at his house, going inside, he heard xiao zhan voice coming from the kitchen.

"You brat! Did you make my pregnant in law work in the kitchen! What kind of uncaring husband are you! Is this how you treat your pregnant partner, you stinky brat!" Yibo mom scolded Wang yibo and smacked yibos head.

"Mom that's not it! Actually xiao zhan is not. .." Yibo wanted to tell his mom, xiao zhan is not pregnant, but those words couldn't come out of his mouth, xiao zhan heard people talking and coming towards the kitchen, and he knew his parents must have arrived together with Wang yibo parents, zhan came out from the kitchen while smiling, making Wang yibo parents together with his parents to stop where they were.

Their gaze landed on Wang yibo who knew why they're behaving like that, it must be because they were not invited by a protruding stomach, but rather a flat stomach.

"Well.. the baby is really fine, i. ...i."

"Mom dad, aunty and uncle, you don't have to be so worried or confused, it's my decision, I had the baby grow up in the newest machine that was developed, i had a lot of things to do, busy with work and the pregnancy will surely hinder me, that's why I agreed with my husband to have the baby develop in a machine." Zhan explained, though he knew he was lying, but he has no other choice, he is just not ready for a drama, it's just too much for him when he is already happy right now, he just wants his life now to be smooth and with no drama.

"W-what a-are you talking about?" Zhan mother asked still not understanding what was going on.

"We can talk about this more, let's go and eat while we talk." Yibo added and had the still confused elders go to the dining room, zhan parents knew this is actually not true, they knew their son is lying even if he tries to hide it, but they will never be fooled by their own son.