CHAPTER TWO

Xiao zhan went directly to the hospital, met the gynaecologist, zhan when asked about the father, at first he didn't know what to say, the dick head who made him pregnant offered to pay him good money as long as he aborted the baby, zhan knew better, never to rely on that good for nothing that impregnated him, even if this baby was unplanned for and came when he is actually not needed, zhan decided not to terminate the pregnancy, as long the baby will be happy and grow up well, xiao zhan is ready to take care of his baby without Wang yibo help, the only thing that Wang yibo is needed to do is just pretend to be a good father, nothing else.

Zhan knew children are blessings and he is not going to kill an innocent child who didn't do anything wrong, the baby is completely innocent, the only person at fault is the beast who decided to do something so outrageous without thinking, it's just so unforgivable, no normal human being will do something like that, just thinking about what happened to him, zhan becomes very upset, but he can't do anything about it because it has already happened.

The wedding happened and xiao zhan moved in with Wang yibo, the first day of their marriage, Wang yibo brought his boyfriend over, zhan has never seen Wang yibos so called boyfriend and with just single glance, zhan didn't like the boy. The aura he was emitting is just so disgusting and xiao zhan just hates people who pretend to be good, but then in reality he is just a disgusting bitch, zhan wondered why Wang yibo loved such a person, this yibo is really an idiot.

"Hi I'm meng, and you?" Yibo boyfriend who approached xiao zhan who was struggling with his briefcase to go up the upstairs greeted xiao zhan while smiling showing his two dimples and white teeth, zhan stopped, looked at the so called meng who has extended his hand to greet him and rolled his eyes.

"Why should i tell you my name? Stop pretending to be so nice in front of me and your so called boyfriend, it disgusts me." Zhan answered and turned around to continue dragging his suitcase, meng was rendered speechless, his face turned ugly, he lowered his hand and secretly clenched his hands into a fist, trying to hide his hate, resentment and anger, he even lowered his dignity to this bitch, but then what did he get in return an attitude, just because he is rich and has everything, pampered and got everything since he was young doesn't give him the right to look down on him!.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean any harm, please forgive me." Meng being a pro when it comes to acting like a white lotus said, Wang yibo who was behind his boyfriend heard the conversation and how xiao zhan answered so rudely, yibo held xiao zhan hand not so gently and forced him to turn around to look at him, zhan foot twisted and the suitcase rolled down the stairs, zhan winced in pain and struggled to break free from Wang yibo grasp but failed.

"You can be ignorant to everyone else, but you choose your words well when talking to my boyfriend, we are married but to me it's nothing, next time i will make you regret it, your bitchy behaviour  will get you in a whole lot of trouble, you will get hurt!" Yibo who pushed xiao zhan who almost fall down the stairs, luckily zhan with his first reflex grabbed the handrails of the stairs, but still his back hit the handrails making xiao zhan to groan in pain, meng secretly smiled, but then he pretended to be concerned and tried to help xiao zhan who was supporting his body with the handrails to stand up.

"Yibo that's not good, are you hurt sir? Are you okay?" Meng who was acting to be concerned asked, zhan pushed meng away and limped down the stairs to get his suitcase.

"Don't be so soft hearted, he doesn't deserve your concern, let's go to my room baby." Yibo said and walked away with meng, zhan wiped his tears which were about to come out of his eyes, zhan sat down and took off his shoes and socks, he then lifted the trouser he was wearing to check how his ankle, his ankle was already red, zhan decided to take care of the injury later, but now he needs to take the heavy suitcase to his room, dragging his suitcase with difficulty while hissing in pain from time to time zhan arrived at his room, looks like being pregnant is such a tiring thing and he realised that he really became weak and not like before.

Zhan is someone who hates violence, though he is someone who speaks what comes in his mind and stands on what he believes is right, he is naturally very gentle and he won't get on your way as long as you try not to get on his way. Zhan got some ice packs and pressed on his ankle, this might help reduce the pain, since he also had some painkillers prescribed by the gynaecologist since he couldn't take any medicine like before.

Xiao zhan also ordered some food online for him to eat, even if he ate earlier at the wedding reception, it wasn't enough, he is pregnant now and eating all the time is understandable, meng who also came to the kitchen to get something saw xiao zhan seated eating so elegantly, he is clearly having an attitude, and meng really hates this kind of people who loves to show off and look down at the poor and less fortunate.

"Oh this bitch seems not to learn his lesson and coming to act so arrogantly like this house belongs to you, such a whore." Meng said sarcastically, but xiao zhan wasn't fazed, he ignored meng and continued to eat like he didn't see or heard what meng has said, meng got even more angry when zhan ignored him.

"Didn't you hear me! Or are you pretending to be deaf!" Meng who   grabbed xiao zhan by his hair, making xiao zhan to look at him shouted while gritting his teeth in anger, zhan wasn't scared of meng.

"Sorry i thought you were talking to your fellow bitch, i didn't know you were talking to me, and can you please stop touching me, i look calm but gets very dangerous when i lose, you just don't have the right to insult other's just because that idiot you call boyfriend got blinded by your lies, i really pity you two, one is stupid and the other a gold digger." Zhan answered calmly, meng pointed at xiao zhan but no word's came out of his mouth, he walked out of the kitchen in anger.