CHAPTER EIGHT

Meng knew better if this continues, he will end up losing Wang yibo, even if he is here to destroy and get back what wangs took away from them, but then he is still in love with Wang yibo, if now he is to choose between fighting for the mengs and being with wang yibo, he will choose the second option, staying forever with wang yibo and have a family together, if he will not take action against xiao zhan soon, he is sure to lose everything and he is not ready for that.

"Xiao zhan you bitch, this is not over yet." Meng shouted and left, xiao zhan who was seated and heard meng words smirked, trying to threaten him? If he wanted to destroy him, it will be a piece of cake, but then their will be no fun, he is going to make everyone suffer for what they did to him, especially killing his unborn baby, he could forget everything else, but when his unborn baby got involved, they really touched a place they shouldn't, his baby was innocent, but then got killed when he wasn't fully developed, he was just a zygote, not even formed, but then got killed, shouldn't he as a mother who was protecting his unborn baby at all cost get revenge for his unborn baby?.

Yibo had a quick shower and decided to have an early rest, coming out of the showeroom, yibo was immediately kissed, yibo who wasn't expecting that was dazed for a few seconds before he finally pushed whoever was kissing him without consent away.

"Meng what do you think your doing?" Yibo asked and wiped his lips, meng tried to kiss Wang yibo again, but yibo pushed him away.

"Since we started dating three years ago, rather than hugging, you have never kissed me or do anything, rather you keep saying let's wait for the right time, how about doing it now? I'm ready to carry your baby, let's have our own family, I'm ready." Meng whose hands were wrapped around Wang yibo neck said.

"Are you alright? Stop this games of yours, are you even listening to yourself? At first i thought you were traumatised because of the incident of getting stabbed, but now i think your crazy!" Yibo answered and removed meng hands from his neck.

"Wang yibo, do you really love me? For all these years we have been together, were you only toying with me all these years?" Meng who was really hurt with how Wang yibo is treating him asked, yibo sat down on his bed and kept quite for few minutes.

"I already told you that we won't do anything before marriage, but if you think i don't love you, let's just break up, I'm tired of this argument all the time." Meng who didn't expect his boyfriend to say such a thing stumbled back, Wang yibo has never talked about breaking up with him since they were together, and now he mentioned the word breaking up just because he asked him if he really loves him.

"Y-you.." Meng who was rendered speechless and didn't know what to say stuttered.

"I'm tired now, i need to rest, if your sleeping here then get a shower and go to bed." Yibo answered and layed down on  bed to sleep, meng remained where he was standing for quite a while and he stomped out of Wang yibos room furious, this is all xiao zhans fault, if it wasn't for him them nothing like this could have happened and his boyfriend couldn't have spoken to him like that.

He was about to go out when he saw xiao zhan who was in the sitting room and was going through his laptop and was concentrating with whatever he was doing, zhan heard footsteps coming towards him, he switched off his laptop and looked at whoever was approaching.

"If it wasn't for you xiao zhan, Wang yibo couldn't have been treating me this way!" Meng shouted and started strangling  xiao zhan who was caught by surprise and he ended up falling down from the chair he was seating, meng really to kill him with just how tight his grasp was on xiao zhan neck, the commotion downstairs caught the attention of Wang yibo who was about to fall asleep, rushing out of his room, yibo downstairs and pushed meng away from xiao zhan and helped xiao zhan who was coughing to sit down.

"What do you think your doing meng? Haven't you caused enough drama already?" Yibo shouted completely annoyed with his boyfriend behaviour, he really now regrets meeting or getting to know meng, zhan vision was still blurry and he rested his head on Wang yibos chest, while still trying to get breath.

"I don't care about drama's, I'm going to kill him!" Meng shouted and took a vase nearby and launched towards xiao zhan who was still disoriented, yibo hugged xiao zhan and the vase hit his head smashing the vase into pieces, yibo groaned in pain and lost consciousness, falling down on top of xiao zhan, meng who saw what he has done, he immediately ran out of Wang yibos house and left without looking back, he saw his boyfriend bleeding, did he kill him? He didn't mean to hit him, he wanted to kill that good for nothing xiao zhan for destroying everything, but then Wang yibo protected him.

Xiao zhan struggled and managed to push Wang yibo away, getting a clean piece of cloth and carefully compressed where Wang yibo was bleeding, he then called an ambulance, he didn't expect Wang yibo could really protect him, it's so unlike him, but that doesn't mean anything to him, he killed his unborn baby and he will have to pay.

"Just look at the man you have fallen in love with, he ran away after you were in trouble, is that what you call love?" Zhan who had no choice but take care of wang yibo who was admitted at the hospital and experiencing concussion, though it wasn't that severe, but any small mistake, then everything will get worse.