TWENTY FOUR

Wang yibo had no other choice but to leave, but he just couldn't leave just like that, he is Wang yibo and not someone who accepts defeat so easily, he has never lost before and he won't lose now.

"Can't i atleast get something before i leave? You can't have me leave just like that." Yibo complained, looking at xiao zhan with puppy eyes, zhan lips twitched, this pervert still thinks of how to take advantage of him, he really has no manners at all, he thinks nothing but do nasty things to him, with all due respect he is not a thing to trigger this pervert to be horny whenever he sees him!.

"You Pervert! Trying to play smart with me! Is your mind only thinking about how to touch my body!" Zhan shouted and Wang yibo didn't shy off and nodded his head, why should he be shy or embarrassed when the one he wants is his wife, he is not going to touch or do anything nasty to anyone else apart from his wife, theirs nothing wrong.

"Of course, why should i think of something else when I'm with you, my only beautiful wife." Yibo answered and grabbed xiao zhan hands, and caressed xiao zhan fingers lovingly making xiao zhan feel ticklish, his ears slightly turned red, zhan aimed to kick Wang yibo leg, but his leg was immediately caught by Wang yibo who expected xiao zhan to do that, yibo smirked and pulled xiao zhan closer and the two fall down on the bed with xiao zhan on top of wang yibo. Yibo pinched xiao zhan slim waist, making xiao zhan to feel something he has never felt before.

"You look very cute when you blush, and you make this poor husband feel even more excited." Yibo who was looking at xiao zhan like a well preserved dessert that needs to be eaten added.

"I'm warning you, i want to give you a chance, but this is not what i said! You Pervert only lusts my body! If you will not let me go, i will...i will move out of this house together with my baby!" Zhan warned though he didn't mean what he has said, yibo didn't buy xiao zhan words, he knew xiao zhan better, trying to scare him and he is not going to fall for it, he failed to sleep on the same bed with xiao zhan and now to leave without getting a kiss, he will surely be not Wang yibo if he will leave here without a kiss! He needs to leave with a little treasure, and that little treasure will be a kiss.

"Just a kiss, kiss me here, on my cheek, that will be enough." Yibo said and touched his cheek.

"Why should i kiss you! Just goodnight is enough!" Zhan answered.

"But couples always gives each other a good night kiss, it's mandatory, if you kiss me on my cheek, i promise you i will leave, just a kiss on my cheek." Yibo who tried to sound cute said.

"With the way your insisting, I'm now curious, why do you keep mentioning cheek, do you have some hidden agenda?" Zhan got suspicious, even if he is not smart enough in this kind of thing's, but he is not that dumb, this man called Wang yibo is a trickster, someone that shouldn't be trusted.

"Have i ever lied to you? I'm always a man of my words, i always keep my promise." Yibo said and winked at xiao zhan, zhan tried to remember the number of times of wang yibo took advantage of him and never kept his words, every scenario that xiao zhan remembers, this bastard took advantage of him and never kept his words.

"If i go against my words, then i will be a dog!" Yibo who saw xiao zhan not trusting him added, zhan thought for a while and nodded his head.

"Fine, remember if you try anything else, then you're surely a dog! " Zhan said while looking at Wang yibo who was grinning happily, yibo looked aside so that xiao zhan could kiss his cheek, the moment xiao zhan moved closer, yibo faced xiao zhan and claimed xiao zhan lips for a deep kiss, zhan was caught off guard and was forcefully kissed by Wang yibo who released xiao zhan after he was satisfied.

"Y-you. ...Y-you! " Zhan who moved away from bed and was now standing stuttered while pointing at Wang yibo who licked his lips with a broad smile.

"I don't mind being a dog for you, I'm so ready to follow you anywhere you go like a cute adorable puppy!" Yibo who was in a very good moods answered, zhan gritted his teeth in anger, this bastard played smart with him again! He always tricks him, zhan kicked Wang yibo out of the room, but  by the time yibo left, he stole a kiss from xiao zhan for the second time.

"My dear wife is so adorable, i feel like pinching those cute cheeks and kiss those lips whenever he pouts, he really knows how to seduce me." Wang yibo who was now kicked out and was still standing outside his room said while grinning like an idiot, if someone was to see him, they will think he is a little fool who might be crazy or in the process of being crazy.

"Bastard! You said a kiss on the cheek, but you tricked me again! You even don't mind being a dog! You really a crazy Wang yibo!" Zhan complained while frowning, but smiled when he saw his baby boy, walking closer to the machine, zhan looked at his baby for few minutes.

"He somehow looked ugly with the wrinkled face, he looks like an old man residing in a baby's body." Zhan whispered, but he immediately slapped his mouth, he shouldn't say such a thing, such a bad mommy calling his handsome baby boy ugly, because his face looked abit wrinkled.

"My baby boy is the most handsome." Zhan added, and took his phone to Google and see why baby's has wrinkled face, he hasn't seen a new born baby before, this is the first time, other babies he has seen before are always cute, they have smooth face that called to be pinched.