CHAPTER SEVEN

"I will allow you to go back home, but be careful, i will be coming to check on you from time to time and inform you of the progress." The doctor told xiao zhan who took a deep breath and smiled.

"I trust you doctor, i hope you will not let me down, I'm depending on you doctor, my only hope depends on you." Xiao zhan answered, shook hands with the doctor and left the hospital with a heavy heart still remembering what happened at the hospital few weeks ago. But he needs everything behind and start his revenge, if he continues, then he will surely end up dying of sorrows, he needs to stay strong.

On his way back to wang yibos house, xiao zhan called his parent's for the first time after the accident has happened, he informed them that a small accident happened to him, but he is okay, they don't have to come back ,they can continue having fun and travel around the world, and by the time they will return, then he will surely have dealt with Wang yibo and that good for nothing meng.

Xiao zhan arrived at wang yibos house and standing in front of the door and looked at the place where the horrible thing happened, taking a deep breath Xiao zhan went directly to his room, looking at the cot he bought, toys and clothes that were spread ontop of the cot, zhan ran towards his bed, with trembling hands zhan took the ultrasound picture that was ontop of his bed, touching the little pea that was to supposed to be his baby.

"I miss you already, why did you have to leave me so early?" Zhan whispered and broke down into tears, his legs gave out and he fall down on his knees, putting the ultrasound picture close to his heart, he said he is not going to cry, but then he just couldn't help it, it hurts so bad, losing his baby is just a big blow for him. Crying till he couldn't cry anymore, zhan fall asleep seated on the floor with the ultrasound picture held tightly.

Yibo who returned back from work that day saw Xiao zhan room which has always been closed since Xiao zhan has gone to the hospital, going inside Xiao zhan room yibo saw Xiao zhan asleep on the floor, yibo hesitated for a while before carrying the asleep Xiao zhan back to his bed and covered him with the duvet, yibo wiped Xiao zhan tears away, and sighed, it is all his fault that xiao zhan is in this state, if he didn't insist on having give part of his liver, then nothing like this could have happened and no one could have been in this situation.

"I'm sorry xiao zhan, i caused you all this, I promise to protect what you have been protecting for so long." Yibo whispered and decided to go out xiao zhan room, he didn't see his boyfriend meng who has already arrived and saw everything that Wang yibo has done, he really felt sour and anger, even after eliminating the baby, xiao zhan seems to have charm to bewitch his boyfriend, he seems not to have learnt his lesson yet, xiao zhan seems to want to suffer some more for him to finally know Wang yibo is already taken and he doesn't belong to him in any way.

"What are you doing here? I remember you telling me that you have something that you will be doing and you wouldn't come to my house today." Yibo who didn't expect his boyfriend to come to his house asked surprised, meng laughed sarcastically.

"If i was to come any later, you could have been fucking that bitch for the second time! You have always wanted to have sex with him right?" Meng shouted, yibo sighed and rubbed his face with his hands in frustration.

"Don't put words in my mouth, with my stupidity and doing things without thinking of the consequences, i caused xiao zhan to lose his baby, it's all my fault, i just feel so bad with what I've done." Yibo answered annoying meng who was already angry, talking this way to a man he has married, this is clearly making him to feel jealous.

"Feeling guilty? That bitch tried to kill me! You saw that with your own eyes! He stabbed me! He doesn't deserve your sympathy at all!" Meng who isn't happy with how Wang yibo is talking about xiao zhan, why should he feel guilty, he should hate him, despise him and torture him forever, xiao zhan was awakened with the noise at his door, opening his eyes he slightly frowned.

"You have really changed, you aren't like this before, my boyfriend never talked like this, i really don't like this side of you." Yibo answered disappointed and was about to leave when meng stopped him.

"You expect me to be the same when you married someone else who is not me! You impregnated that bitch, who is nothing but a killer!" Meng shouted while looking at xiao zhan who has woken up and walking towards the door with hate.

Slap!

"Coming to my room and make noise, can you please get your useless couple fight somewhere else, it's disgusting." Zhan who slapped meng said while wiping his hand which he has just slapped meng.

"You! How dare you slap me! Who gave you the right to slap me.....ahhh." Meng shouted in pain and fall down on his knees when xiao zhan kicked him.

"You speak too much, Wang yibo take your trash and get out of here." Zhan added, yawned and closed his room door with a bang, Wang yibo who has had enough of drama for the day, walked away leaving his boyfriend speechless, he didn't protect him or get back at xiao zhan with what he has done, rather he behaved like everything is normal or he didn't see anything that has happened, did he just chose xiao zhan over him?. Meng followed Wang yibo secretly today, Wang yibo went to the hospital and met with the doctor who operated on xiao zhan and they talked a lot, meng wondered what his boyfriend must be hiding, he will not easily give up on his boyfriend.