CHAPTER ONE

Xiao zhan woke up the second day to find himself completely naked, not only that, his body is sore and he couldn't move, xiao zhan remembers he was in a club and then he was forced to drink something he doesn't know and he ended up unconscious and today waking up in the morning, his whole body was in pain. Zhan tried to get up, but he couldn't even move, zhan wasn't sure what really happened to him, did those stranger's beat him up and came to leave him in this room? It looks like a hotel, he knew his parents must be worried about him, he didn't go back home after saying he will be back.

It didn't take long before he saw a man whom he immediately recognised as one of the men who forced him to drink that weird drink last night, and now he couldn't even move a limp, his whole body is pain, he has never felt any kind of this pain before.

"Wait, what did you do to me? Why can't i move?" Zhan who realised his voice has become hoarse asked the man who didn't talk to him, but rather was going out of the room, Wang yibo heard what the boy has asked and smirked.

"Are you trying to pretend not to know what happened? Well i will make the story short, last night I had a bet with my friends, have sex with a boy in the club, and you happened to be their, so i only had fun with you and won the bet, here some money for compensation." Yibo answered, got out some money and threw them on the bed before walking away, like he did nothing, xiao zhan was rendered speechless, what did he say? He was used as a piece of chess, used as a tool? They didn't care if he was a human being, rather they just made a horrible and unforgivable decision and included him too, why did those monstors trick him into doing something he has never done before.

Zhan managed to get his phone and called his father, he explained what happened to him, zhan dad was furious, he had the hotel which actually belongs to zhan family provide the cc TV footage, zhan showed his father the man who did such a terrible thing to him. Zhan parents came to a conclusion, have xiao zhan marry the man who took his virginity away and actually made him pregnant, Wang yibo parents didn't refuse, they accepted, since they never loved or accepted the boy Wang yibo was dating and planning to marry, xiao zhan never refused what his parents has decided for him.

Xiao zhan met with Wang yibo for the second time or third time after yibo parents informed him that he is going to marry the same boy he slept with, since whatever he did with that boy one month ago came back to him and he should be responsible.

"You called me to meet you, what do you want?" Zhan asked Wang yibo, he might seem very fragile and someone who looks like he can easily be bullied, but in reality xiao zhan is one strong boy.

"With the way your talking and pretending not to care, is that how  you always trick others?" Yibo asked xiao zhan who didn't answer.

"I didn't come here to be questioned, i have an appointment to the hospital." Zhan who didn't bother to answer Wang yibo said, yibo laughed lightly and knew, he will soon break that attitude this useless and annoying brat is showing him.

"Get rid of the baby and refuse to marry me, i will pay you handsomely." Yibo said while looking at xiao zhan who seems to be taken back with Wang yibo words.

"I don't need your money, and forget about me aborting this baby, the day you decided to sleep with me, did you not think about the consequences? At that time were you thinking with your dick rather than your brain?" Zhan asked sarcastically making Wang yibo to lose it and banged the table, zhan trembled and moved his chair back, afraid Wang yibo might attack him.

"Now you really have a sharp mouth to answer me, since you deny my good offer, don't blame me for being a monstor later, i have a boyfriend and we love each other so much, I'm sure you won't blame me of you get hurt in any way." Yibo answered, zhan chuckled and got up from where he was seated.

"I don't care about your relationship, if you love him so much, then you couldn't have come to sleep with me, since my parents wants me to get married then i won't refuse, i will respect their decision, for you having a boyfriend and love each other doesn't concern me in anyway, as long as you will live your life and i will live my life without any problems, i don't care, goodbye Mr Wang yibo." Zhan said and walked away, history son needs a complete family, he doesn't want to be an irresponsible and selfish parent, even if their will be no love between them, as long as his baby will have a legal father, then that's more than enough, his parents dignity also matters a lot, he will not do anything to embarass his parents.

"Now you have a mouth to talk back at me, just you wait, i will make you suffer and regret for ever thinking of marrying me." Wang yibo whispered, paid and left the hotel, going back to his parents house, Wang yibo was furious, his parents making decision for him like he is newborn baby is really just so unacceptable.

"Mother you know better than anyone else that i love my boyfriend so much and i plan to marry him, why do you have to force me to marry someone else! Is this what you call freedom?" Yibo asked while gritting his teeth in anger.

"I already told you, even if you didn't impregnate xiao zhan, i will not allow you to marry that good for nothing useless boy you call boyfriend, because he doesn't deserve you at all, he doesn't really love you, but he is just after your money, he is just pretending to be a white lotus, but in real sense he is a dangerous man, let's end this discussion now." Yibo mother answered and walked away.