CHAPTER FOURTEEN

Xiao Zhan finished what he was doing, it was already midnight, though he was used to being busy but now managing two companies seems to be so tiring. Going back to wang yibos room, Zhan saw yibo was already asleep, finding it not to be a problem, Zhan took off his clothes remaining with his boxer getting some pajamas from Wang yibos wardrobe, zhan headed to the showroom to have a quick shower.

Wang yibo who was actually awake felt xiao Zhan presence, he couldn't sleep, he has been waiting for xiao zhan to finish what he was doing so that they could sleep together,even if he can't sleep now he could tell that it's already late, he will have to tell xiao zhan to sleep early he doesn't have to overwork himself.

Zhan didn't take long, and since yibo cannot see he had no choice but to share the bed with Wang yibo, the doctor said it will not take that long for yibo to regain his sight since it's not that serious. Yibo and xiao Zhan didn't inform their parents, they only said it's a small accident and xiao Zhan chose to take over Wang yibos business as yibo rest.

Laying down on bed and turning off the lamp that wasn't far,a minute didn't pass when he felt someone hand placed on his stomach, then yibos body moved closer to that of xiao zhan, zhan froze and his eyes went wide.

"Are you not asleep? Hey...hey where is your hand moving to?" Zhan shouted while being panicked, trying to stop Wang yibos hand, his hands were immediately stopped by Wang yibo, yibo placed his leg over xiao zhan legs preventing xiao zhan from moving completely.

"I don't want to do anything to you,I thought you understand me the best, I was only worried about you and wanted to massage you." Yibo answered making xiao zhan lips to twitch several times.

"Massage me? Just look at the position we are in? Your leg over my thigh's, your dick poking my hole, Wang yibo just admit it you want your dick to massage my ass! Your blind but still getting horny! You really a great!" Zhan who didn't shy off shouted but he didn't dare move, he knew better what's good for him, he will never fight against Wang yibo, he tried once and fought an already failing battle, now he has doubts if this man is really a human.

"I'm only blind but that doesn't mean every other part of my body is not functioning,I got hard for you, because my feelings for you a real, could you please do the honours to help this blind man, I'm your husband after all,and you being my wife, it's understandable if you help me with this problem too." Yibo said his voice deeper and hoarse, his hot breath fanning xiao zhan neck, making xiao zhan to somehow feel a little bit excited, zhan didn't expect Wang yibo to shamelessly say such word's.

"Y-you.... pervert! Help yourself! It's not my problem! The doctor said i will help you with other thing's but not help you masturbate! Find meng do this! Put me out of this!" Zhan shouted and he moved, his eyes went wide when yibos dick poked even more deeper, the friction made Wang yibo to groan in pleasure and he subconsciously moved his hips forward.

"Don't move, I don't anything to do with meng now, I broke up with him, I love you and I want you no one else, you see the impulses are coming from the brain, and i injured my head not long ago, please help me my dear wife." Yibo said and nibbled xiao zhan ear, making xiao zhan to gasp,this is his sensitive spot and this pervet seems to know his weak point.

"Y-you..you know this is an assault! You know that you're injured but then you made yourself horny! Are you crazy!" Zhan who somehow bought Wang yibos nonsense answered with his voice somehow softened,closing his eyes for few minutes and took a deep breath, Zhan though reluctant he used his hands to help Wang yibo whil he kept chanting that it's nothing it's just a man helping another man but his body betrayed him, the two ended up kissing,and xiao zhan who has never felt anything like this before was really caught up in the moment, by the time his senses came back, he has also had his first orgasm, zhan pushed wang yibo away and he immediately ran to the toilet locking the door from behind.

"Damn it how could i be swayed away with pleasure? I thought my control was strong." Zhan whispered and he fell down on his knees, he really shouldn't have done such a thing, it's so wrong and unacceptable, Wang yibo might get a wrong idea and think he is in love with him, well he isn't, he will never fall in love with a man who killed his baby.

"If i fall in love with him, i will surely be a dog." Zhan said while gritting his teeth in anger, not knowing that in future he will really be a puppy who will be madly in love. Cleaning himself up, Zhan left the toilet and didn't stay in Wang yibos room again,he can injure himself,and he doesn't care, but one thing he knew is he will never stay in the same room or sleep in the same bed with that pervert!.

Luckily they didn't have sex, else xiao zhan could have regret for his whole life, zhan knew he must keep a distance from Wang yibo, he will only help with the most important things and nothing else, xiao zhan justified his doings, he is a man and men if provoked specially he will surely reaction,it means that his body is functioning very well, if someone else wasn't in his place, he will surely reaction the way he did, so it's not so surprising that something like that happened.