CHAPTER FOUR

Meng who was secretly listening to the two froze when he heard xiao zhan talk about pregnancy, xiao zhan is pregnant? He didn't know xiao zhan pregnancy, he thought the reason why his boyfriend married xiao zhan was because it was an arranged marriage between two rich families, he never knew of xiao zhan pregnancy and if his boyfriend knew of xiao zhan pregnancy and still accepted to marry him, does that unborn baby belong to Wang yibo? Did Wang yibo cheat on him? Did he hear his own things? Is Wang yibo still hiding something from him even after telling him that his parents forced him to marry xiao zhan? Did he sleep with xiao zhan behind his back and kept it a secret.

Wang yibo returned back to his cell and saw his boyfriend who was already suffering enough from the work they were both exhausted and someone might not even recognise them.

"Are you alright babe? You don't look so good." Yibo asked his boyfriend meng who immediately moved back.

"When were you planning on telling me that you married that rich boy because he is pregnant, are you responsible Wang yibo?" Meng asked surprising Wang yibo who didn't expect his boyfriend will ask such a thing or even get to know xiao zhan is pregnant and without even thinking much, he guessed the baby might belong to him.

"Babe listen to me, it was a mistake, i was not in my right senses and this happened, i made a bet with my friends when i was drunk and i ended up making the greatest mistake of my life, i was waiting for the right time to tell you this." Yibo who was afraid of getting dumped by his boyfriend decided to just confess, it's all his fault, cheating on his own boyfriend, is just so unforgivable and bad of him.

"A mistake? You made a bet to cheat on me and impregnated someone else! We have been dating for three years and you said our relationship should be holy, i remained loyal to you, you never had sex with me saying we should wait until we got married, and what did you do? You slept with someone else, isn't that so unfair to me! You're already expecting a baby with someone else who is not me! You betrayed me! You betrayed our love!." Meng shouted in tears, being faithful to the person you love, but then he decided to betray him, went to sleep with someone else without any means of protection and impregnating him!.

"I know i betrayed our love, but it's a mistake that will never be rectified, i love you so much, xiao zhan and the so called baby, has nothing to do with me, I'm not responsible, I also gave you another chance when you cheated on me a year ago, please don't leave me." Wang yibo answered.

"So you decided to revenge on me? You also went ahead to sleep with someone else and impregnated them! So you never really forget and wholeheartedly forgive me! You were waiting for the right time to get back on me!"

"That's not true, please give me another chance, i will never do anything to hurt you again, let's start over, i will do anything you will tell me to." Yibo begged, meng walker away and didn't say a word, he needs time to think everything through, it looks like this relationship has to come to an end for a period of time. He needs time to think things through.

One week later

Xiao zhan had his best friend release Wang yibo and his so called boyfriend, zhan looked at the wedding ring he was wearing and sighed, this wedding is just a by the way, no love, no interaction, nothing, but then if his baby grows up and only found out to have just a single parent, then he or she will surely be angry and heartbroken and maybe he or she might get bullied just because he or she has a single parent and he is not going to allow anything to happen to his child, he will make sure he will receive the best.

Meng didn't wait for Wang yibo, rather he was picked up by someone else, since he told Wang yibo he needs sometime to think everything through, yibo didn't refuse, though he was sad and heartbroken, he accepted, as long as they won't be breaking up then that's more than enough, Wang yibo really hated xiao zhan now, this is all xiao zhan fault, returning back to his house, yibo saw xiao zhan seated and wasn't bothered at all, yibo didn't bother with him, right now he just have the perfect way to deal with xiao zhan and he will have no way of refuting him in whatever he is going to do, and he is going to make xiao zhan regret everything that he has ever done.

Meng arrived where he wanted to go and meet the person he wanted to meet with.

"Uncle I'm sorry i didn't contact you or come visit you, something happened to me." Meng said weakily and sat down beside a middle ages man.

"Now tell me what have you achieved so far? Did you get his documents? Did you have convince him to have you be part of his property?" The middle aged man asked meng who shook his head.

"Uncle i was really near to achieving, but then i didn't expect an obstacle to emerge out of nowhere, he is rich and by the look of it, he really is someone we shouldn't joke with, he married my boyfriend Wang yibo. And now he is carrying my boyfriends baby." Meng answered while clenching his fingers into a fist, just thinking his boyfriend being with someone else really made him mad.

"You know what we need, don't get so attached, his family  destroyed our family and he will have to pay too, with the so called xiao zhan, i have a plan and you will have to suffer a little bit, but then in this way we will meet sure that boy will never have that baby." Meng uncle said with a smirk on his face, meng nodded his head in understanding, as long as he will deal with xiao zhan then it doesn't matter even if he will get hurt in the process.