TWENTY FIVE

Xiao zhan woke up the second day and felt someone sleeping beside him and hugging him tightly, zhan was still a bit sleepy, though he has woken up, his mind hasn't completely processed what was the thing that was hugging, with xiao zhan eyes still closed, he caressed the hand that was wrapped around his waist, his hand roamed upwards and he touched hair and also a face, zhan doesn't remember sleeping with anyone at the bed apart from himself.

"Nose? Mouth?" Zhan whispered and pulled Wang yibos nose not so nicely making the asleep Wang yibo to suddenly open his eyes and take a deep breath using his mouth.

"Are you trying to suffocate me to death?" Yibo asked, though his voice didn't come out as usual, but xiao zhan recognised Wang yibos voice, he was completely awake and was surprised seeing Wang yibo sleeping on the same bed as him.

"You..weren't you." Xiao zhan who was beyond surprised to even speak said and he pointed at the door, he remembered correctly that he kicked out this pervert out last night, and now he is here, Wang yibo scratched his hair in confusion.

"I slept walk again? It happens all the time." Wang yibo said sounding so innocent, zhan eyes went wide, since when did Wang yibo sleep walk? He doesn't remember such a thing happening! This bastard is actually trying to act smart again and treat him like a fool!.

"You sleep walk? Stop lying on my face? You secretly came inside when i was asleep! You must have spare keys, i remember locking the door from inside last night! I see these days sleep walkers these days have advanced that they can even carry keys around and open the door!" Zhan sneered, since when did this start without his knowledge, someone is asleep but he actually knows where the keys are kept and open the door without any problems.

"You know I'm a genius, my sleep walking ability will naturally be more advanced." Yibo answered still pretending to be innocent, he couldn't sleep last night, no matter how hard he tried, and he had no other choice but to sneak in, but he couldn't just sleep, he had to secretly touch xiao zhan here and there to his satisfaction before he finally lied beside xiao zhan, pulled him closer and closed his eyes to sleep, he really had a good night sleep and now he feels so refreshed, ontop of that seeing his good wifey pouting and complaining.

"I'm not in the moods to argue with you today." Zhan rolled his eyes and walked towards the toilet, doing his morning business, brushing his teeth and was about to go and prepare his birth when Wang yibo stood in front of him, making xiao zhan to be somehow confused.

"My dear wifey, how about having a shower together, this way we don't have to waste a lot of time." Yibo said while smiling, but was immediately kicked away, and xiao zhan closed the door, and had a shower, got dressed from inside and came out of the showeroom fully dressed and ready, he checked the baby in the machine, and checked the machine if it was working well without any problems, since he is the inventor, it's easy for him to detect any problem before it occurs, his baby is perfectly fine.

*************
Days later

Zhan parents and that of Wang yibos will be coming today, they believed that xiao zhan must be six months pregnant and they didn't want him to go meet them at the airport.

"I will go pick them up, i have no choice but tell them what happened few months ago when they left." Yibo said sadly, they don't know xiao zhan almost lost the baby and it is all his fault, Wang yibos parents never liked meng and not even once did they regard meng as their in law, they clearly told meng in his face that they will never allow him to marry their son or be their in law because he doesn't deserve it.

"You don't have to tell them anything, our baby is safe, it was just an accident and misunderstanding, i will explain everything to my parents and your parents." Zhan who was less worried since his baby is safe answered. Wang yibo is not at fault, it is all meng fault, he is so sneaky and evil that he could easily manipulate Wang yibo, someone who could go ahead and risk his own life just to make Wang yibo hate him to the core isn't a good person at all, xiao zhan couldn't leave and meet wen ning who captured meng uncle, Wang yibo could not him leave, he is ever on watch and it's hard to go out.

"But it's all my fault, i should just admit my mistake, my parents will surely be disappointed in me, i didn't listen to them and i almost harmed you and our baby." Yibo who was really feeling guilty said, zhan hugged Wang yibo and rubbed his back.

"You really don't have to be this miserable, it's okay, i will just tell them that I didn't want my body to be so ugly because of pregnancy that's why I decided to have the baby grow up in a machine, let's forget all that bitter and hard day's, we are okay now and happy." Zhan reassured Wang yibo, he really doesn't want to dwell in the past, it has already happened yes, but theirs no need of talking about it all the time, it's better to just forget about everything and move forward, even if they talk about it, it will only lead to more problems.

"Are you really sure about that?"

"Yes, so just forget about the past, we are going to be parents soon, the environment needs to be positive, no more problems and hurts, I'm really tired of that." Xiao zhan answered, zhan texted his friends few days ago and invited them over, they didn't refuse and promised to come when they're free, xiao zhan isn't sure how the jealous Wang yibo will react, he is afraid he might be warned not to even meet his friends with how Wang yibo behaves, he is just so impossible and sometimes annoying, his possessiveness is just too much.