Chapter 4--- deepest

Delen stared at the back of the stranger who had no business being in his room. Oblivious of his presence, the stranger kept snooping around. He could tell the stranger was a woman. Briefly, his eyes darted to her round ass. Nice, it would fit perfectly in his large palms. His eyes lingered further down to her long legs.

Why the hell was she wearing tight jeans? He frowned at himself for thinking that, she could be a cop or an assassin. " Who are you?". She spun around, dropping the frame she was so engrossed in.

Fuck.
The air knocked out of him as he stared back at those blue eyes flashing with panic and fear and... desire?. He watched as her eyes traveled down his naked torso, she blushed deep. Her hair, long and dark, desire surged through him like bolts of lightning. The hell?

" Christ!" She exclaimed, blinking a thousand times. She quickly averted her gaze to the floor. Delen was in only a towel, wrapped around his waist. He'd just finished taking his shower. Hair still damn, droplets of water dancing their way down his hard abs and disappearing into the towel.

His frown deepened as she still hadn't answered his question. " Are you dumb? His voice was cold, he knew it. He mentally slapped himself for how harsh he sounded as she obviously panicked. Okay but who was she? His eyes traveled down her body, pausing to appreciate the swells of her breasts.
His frown turned into a scrowl. Why was she dressed like that?

" I'm, I'm... uhh. I'm s-or-ry" She stammered every word, still avoiding his gaze. " Who are you?" He repeated his first question, voice less harsher now. " Nobody!" Her voice came out raspy and loud, sparing a glance at him, causing Delen to arch a brow at her.

She returned her gaze back to the floor, looking at the broken frame. She felt his gaze on her, drilling a whole into her forehead. She dared not look at him. She felt stupid and clumsy. She couldn't stop blushing, avoiding the strong desire to meet his deep green eyes and appreciate his naked chest, she kept her head down.

She mentally slapped herself for that. What the hell is wrong with her? She wasn't the type to ever admit to a guy being handsome and she definitely never had any desires ever to jump at a stranger and molest him mercilessly.
Goodness! Was she the one thinking this?. She blushed deeper, she knew she was probably glowing red lights due to how much she was blushing.

" Are you a cleaner or something?"
A cleaner? For real? Did she look like... Shit! Her clothes. How rude of him to say that. She rolled her eyes, avoiding his gaze and question.
" I'll pay for the frame" She said, her voice still raspy but low, reminding Delen of lovers and beds and sheets and candles and roses. That voice moan.... Whoa whoa.

" It's fine, don't worry" He said, no emotions whatsoever. He made towards her, causing her head to snap at him. She backed away. Delen paused and chuckled at the alarm in her eyes. Damn she was pretty. Those eyes shouldn't be looking at him like that else he wouldn't be responsible for his next actions.

" Who are you?" Again he asked, bending to pick the broken frame, his eyes holding hers. Again, she looked down, her cheeks flaming. Did she know how much she was blushing? And did she know what it was doing to him? Hell! It didn't help that he was in only a towel.
He stood up, straightening up and clearing his throat, placing the frame in his study desk.

" I came for the party". She said, sparing him a look, her gaze steadily on his face. So many emotions played on her face. Did she know how mesmerizing that was?.
His eyes slowly scanned her from head to toe. He could feel her shudder , recoiling. She was intimidated by the way he was looking at her.

Glass felt embarrassed at how he was scanning her. Well who wouldn't? She was dressed like a fighter or some freaking FBI secret agent. " Okay but what brought you up here? Are you waiting for a guy to come so you guys make out?" He asked, his accusing tone stung her in the chest.

" Hell no!" She snapped, catching him off guard. The fuck is wrong with her talking low and high suddenly?. He smirked and oh boy, she could swear her heart just leaped. She flushed.
Thier eyes locked.

Delen could feel the blood rushing from his head down. He was lost. Her eyes was fucking dangerous. He watched as those blue eyes darkened and then just as quickly, it turned to nothing.

Glass swallowed hard. Willing herself to stop shaking within. What the hell is this feeling? The guy was ridiculously hot with mouth watering abs and all but so what? And so what if he looked like the guy of her fantasies whenever she reads a romantic novel. However hot he was, she wasn't the type to drool shamelessly over a guy... But then again, how many guys has she seen like this? None.

" Okay" he said, blinking and averting his eyes, breaking whatever stupid spell that was forming. " Didn't you see the post on the door?" He asked, his voice normal. Still it was unsettling to her.

" No... Yes. Yes I did" She said, willing herself to focus. He smirked. Goodness stop it! Don't smirk please!!.
" And....?". " I'm sorry okay, I was trying to get away from all the people down stairs and the noise. All the other rooms are filled with people"
She said, feeling shy, avoiding his gaze ones more.

Silence.
" Sorry I broke the frame". What's happening to her. What the fuck is wrong with her? Why are her palms wet? And why was her damn heart racing so fast?
" Don't worry, it's nothing".
Pause.
" I'm sure you don't want to be here while I dress?" His teasing tone was not lost on Glass. She blushed deeper.

" No!". That had him chuckling, the sound so rare and contagious. Her lips slightly opened as she watched a hair fall on his face. Her hands itched to brush it away. Silly, silly!

" I'll just go" she said, turning away from him ." To the party?" He asked, Voice curious. " No". " That so?".
" I'll just go find somewhere quiet" she said, making for the door when her silly legs finally decided to move.

" Okay" he said, walking towards his closet. He paused and turned to look at her with an expression she couldn't figure out. Refusing to give in to the voice telling her to stay, she turned and dashed out. She heard his low laugh just as she stepped out and shut the door.

Leaning against it, she willed her heart to stop thudding. " The hell was that about?" She soliloquied, moving away from the door and heading back. She'd had enough of this party, time to go home.
For now she needed rest. And for now, she needed to forget about a very green eyes that had stared at her like a dessert in a desert.

Helooo readers 🥰.
Hope you loved it! 😌🥳. I absolutely love Delen and Glass' first scene, hope you loved it too!

Pls share the story and help me get viewers🥺

Comment and vote! ❣️
Love, Tiana ♥️