Chapter 10--- I still won't

Delen smiled at the joke Marcus made as they stepped out of the limousine and headed for the front of the club. There was as short line at the front as the bouncer Joe was inspecting everyone's ID and ticket.
Earlier, Macus had invited other friends to join them.

Well it should be fun. Being in the company of the boys would help. And then, hopefully, the women of Three Whores club will help even more. Renaid and Andrew was making jokes about college life and life in the frat house. Delen smiled fondly at the memory of that. College had been fun, though he hadn't had much time for fun then.

Joe smiled at them without checking their ID and tickets and motioned for them to enter. Yeah, that's how popular he was here. This club is where he and the guys always came to pass time during free weekends.
They were executives.

The loud buzz music assailed thier ears as they entered the club. Yeah, this is definitely what he needed.
Heading towards the exclusive pole dance room for only executives, Delen smiled at the ladies who looked seductively at him.

The smell of various cologne, ciger and faint alcohol was thick in the air. Lots of people were there already. In the middle of the dance floor were three ladies dressed in only sexy panties and an equally sexy bra, standing on incredibly high highs, swaying to the beat of sexy music that suddenly begun to play. That was nothing new, this was normal in this club. And those ladies were strip dancers.

He stood on the rails of the stairs, watching. " Damn, I should bang that brunnet" Renaid commented, his eyes gleaming with male appreciation and patial arousal. Marcus and Andrews had the same looks but Delen was sure he didn't have the same look.

That girl with the thick black her looked like Glass, except that Glass' hair was thicker and her body sexier. No woman had that type of body, no woman he'd ever encountered.
" What do you think man?" Marcus voice cut through his thoughts.

" What?" He asked, his voice coming out rougher than intended. There he goes again, thinking about her when he was here purposely to forget her.
" Yo Man, come down. Geez you've been acting all pussy this whole week. I'm getting you laid personally, I want the usual Kahlil back."

He glared at Marcus and the idiot just laughed and backed off. They continued up the stairs , heading towards the exclusive pole dance room. The whole of the upstairs was made for executives, the most richest business men and women all over the country.

The place of the upstairs was made of Glass. Glass floors, glass doors, glass everything. Incredibly, these glasses was so strong that no matter how heavy a person is, it could still hold the weight. Also, inside the pole room, one could see from inside but another person outside couldn't see through. Plus it was sound prove.

The glass was sparkling clean everywhere. The place screamed elegance and money and sin. Pushing open the glass doors, Marcus led the way as they entered the pole dancing room. A few men were there, already seated , sparkling wine in hands as they chatted with each other.

Paul Rivers was there, chatting with Herman Woods, the most successful business man in the world of construction machines. Herman Woods was fucken rich and powerful. Delen made out a few people around, all from powerful industries and Cooperations.

" Oh McBright!" Paul's high voice acknowledged as he excused himself from Herman and headed towards him. Delen smiled at the man. How fast people grow. Paul was spotting several white hairs. However, he looked elegant and powerful as usual.

" Paul, nice to meet you again" Delen said, shaking hands with the older man. Marcus and the guys excused themselves after pleasantries and took their seat in the comfy expensive looking couches.

" I'm glad you came. My secretary tells me your company has a deal for me?" Paul asked,his tone business like yet friendly.
" Yes. We'd like you to see what we have to offer for the deal we spoke about last week" Delen said.

" I'd be glad. Let's discuss after the special dance I'm holding in your honor" Paul said, smiling happily.
" I'm honoured" Delen responded, smiling gratefully.
Paul over the past few months have been trying to pair him up with his daughter Katalina.

Though Delen has always found smart ways of maneuvering his ways out of the discussion, Paul never quits. Many a time he'd hold a dance in Delen's honour but then, Delen was simply not interested in the lady. Katalina was gorgeous and all but, she had an air about her that indicated how pompous and spoilt she was.

The exact type of woman Delen hated.
Paul walked Delen to his seat, then excused himself and disappeared into the dark room adjacent the mounted stage where a shiny pole stood erect in the middle.
Slumping in his seat, Delen forced himself to concentrate.

A minute later, Paul's voice sounded through a microphone " Thank you all for joining me today on this special occasion. The new Pole room would be opened right after this Free dance session I'm holding in honor of the good friend of mine, Delen McBright. Cheers" Paul said

" Cheers" everybody responded, holding up thier wine glasses.
The whole room went dark as a single light lit up the mounted stage. A slow seductive music seaped through the room. Everyone was silent and focused on the stage, waiting patiently for the dancer to mount the stage.

" Fuck" Andrew murmured beside Delen as a gorgeous lady in barely any clothing took the stage. She was beautiful, stunning even. Her skin glowed, her blonde hair sweeping past her shoulders. Her long legs looked incredible clad in glamorous spool heel.

She threw a smile in his direction and Delen smiled back, his eyes raking her body appreciatively. She started swaying her exquisite slim waist seductively to the tone of the haven music. Damn, maybe he should take her to a hotel later.

The woman was very good at slow dancing. She danced with the pole with so much expert. Delen glanced towards Marcus and the guys, they all looked enchanted by her, desire clearly evident in their faces. A stupid grin on their lips.

Glass' legs were more gorgeous. Her body was far more enchanting. And her lips.... those lips were the most sexiest he'd ever seen. And those eyes, those blue eyes had haunted his dreams for many nights, maybe Glass danced even better.

"Crap!" Delen hissed under his breath. This is so frustrating. Darn it!.
He rubbed his face, sitting forward with his hands on his knees. He couldn't concentrate. He was darned.
He looked down the transparent glass floor, looking at the various bodies dancing beneath.

Then he saw her. His breath caught in his throat, a sudden awareness jerking through him. His breathing stopped.... Fuck, it was her. Glass.

Hello family 🥳🥳🤩
How are you liking the story 😌

Share!🥺

Comment and Vote!❣️
Love, Tiana ♥️