Chapter 11--- tell a soul

Warning... there's a little bit of intense kissing scene in here, kindly skip if u're not a fun of sexy hot kisses,😉

Glass pushed back the sudden panic that begun to rise from deep within her as Macy packed their car in a spot. They got down, heading towards the exquisite three Whores club. A few people were at the entrance, forming a short line as the huge guy at the entrance, obviously the bouncer, inspected thier ID and tickets.

When it got to thier turn, Macy showed her ID and the tickets and he urshered them in. Willing herself to not panic and run out, Glass relaxed as they entered the huge club filled with people and loud music.

" Wooooaahhh!" Macy sung, her voice loud and happy. She smiled and watched as Macy begun swaying her body to the sound of the music as they headed for the bar.

A feeling of euphoria assailed her as she watched people with happy faces, dancing and looking so care free. Yeah she was definitely going to enjoy herself tonight. And she was going to get reckless for the first time in ages and she won't regret it. She won't.

" Double shots of Vodka please" Macy ordered and added " and a single shot of whiskey for my bestie" a mischievous gleam in her huge brown eyes. Glass chuckled at her actions. Though Glass wasn't a fun of alcohol, she definitely didn't mind a shot of whiskey.

The alcohol would help. It'll stop her from panicking or even recoiling into her usual shy self. The bartender placed thier orders in front of them, winking at them. " Ohhh, hot" Macy complimented, flirting right back.
Gracious!

Gulping down the contents in one swing, Glass gritted her teeth as the alcohol danced it's way through her throat down. " Whew!" She chirped, smiling broadly.oh, she was definitely getting recklessly tonight, absolutely!.

She scanned through the crowd, her eyes landing on a few men looking at both her and Macy. Glass straightened her back, pushing her chest forward so that her breasts looked bigger than they actually are.
The men smiled charmingly at them.

But that smile irritated her. None of their smiles were like His... Delen had a gorgeous smile. And none of them had that dangerously sexy green eyes that sparkled whenever he was looking at her. Dip shit! The hell is wrong with her? She isn't supposed to think about him.

Turning from the men, she leaned towards the bar counter, pushing the thoughts of Delen behind her. " Hey pretty" a funny sounding male voice said beside her. She turned and met a pair of beautiful brown eyes, a sharp nose, sharp jaw line and overall, an impressive looking man smiling at her.

Well well.
" Hey" she said back, offering a smile she hoped was sexy. " Got you a wine" the guy said, smiling boyishly at her. He was handsome, appealing even. Glass noticed how he looked confident and comfortable in his own skin and smiled. He was the reckless she needed, at least for a couple of hours, he'd do.

" Oh, thanks" she said, accepting the red liquid, taking a nervous sip. " The name is Davis White, I bet yours is Angel? " He flirted, his eyes happy, making Glass chuckle at the name he called her.
" Nope, just Glass." She said, flirting right back. Go girl!.

" Even more wonderful. You're stunning Glass." He complimented, offering her a charming lopsided grin. She blushed lightly. " Well thanks you, you look good yourself"
That made him laugh, the sound free and pure.

" Will the lovely Glass bless me with a dance?" Smooth, so damn smooth. Glass hesitated for a second, turning to only find Macy happily flirting with one of the guys who were making passes at them earlier. " I guess I could" Glass said, gulping down the red wine. She needed the morale.