Chapter 9--- Your secret and

Delen turned to his left side for the tenth time, checking his bed side clock, the time read 3:39 a.m. Giving up any hopes of falling asleep, he sat up on his bed.
Glass.
Why was he even feeling this way?.
Why was she so mad at him?

His girlfriend, what girlfriend? Did she mean Kate?. Kate wasn't his fucken girlfriend! But even if that was the case, then why was Glass angry? Had she expected him to be single? Well he was single.
No, that wouldn't be it. Unless the media has released yet another pathetic information about him.

But he would have known that. Marcus would have told him. Marcus was his best friend and right hand man at work.
Surely Kate hasn't done one of her stupid things again, to post him on her Instagram page with ridiculous love emojis. No, Kate wouldn't dare. Last time he'd made it clear that he hated to be in the eye of the public.

He'd been so pissed when she'd posted a picture of them from when he'd taken her to a business trip in Paris and had tagged him and hash tagged #  myman, with lots of heart emojis. The thing had made the news for a whole month. He'd been so angry at her and she'd promised to never do that again.  She knew what they had was just a meaningless fling.

They were just friends with benefits and she'd perfectly agreed to that. Kate wasn't the reason, unless...
Wait, it's not possible that Glass was at Cedric's party last three days right?. Nooo, that's not possible. If that's so then she probably saw Kate flirting with him. Kate didn't leave his side the whole time.

Well he couldn't blame Kate, he himself had encouraged her because he'd been so desperate to get Glass' face out of his mind. After that second encounter at the office, he'd had the worst kind of blue balls that evening because he simply couldn't stop thinking about her eyes and her lips... Those lips had looked so plump he almost couldn't control himself from lurching forward and kissing her.

And her sexy legs he dreamt wrapped against his torso as he pumped into her, making her scream his name....
Hell!
Everything doesn't even make sense. He needed to stop this insanity. He wasn't the type of man to lose sleep over a woman no matter how gorgeous and tempting she was.

Maybe he really needed to get laid. And this time around, he wasn't going to let those blue eyes and incredibly sexy body of Glass stop him.
His mind made up, he got off the bed and headed for the shower, determined to put Glass out of his mind.

*******
Glass woke up with a start, her heart beating fast as sweat drenched her forehead and back.  Her nightmares were back. A cold chill passed through her as she tried to still her breath. Reaching for the glass of water on her night stand, she gulped down it's contents.  The nightmares were back, they never left.

******
" Tell me what happened?" Macy pressed as they both settled down on the bench in the garden that afternoon.
" The diner was fine" Glass said, her tone low, lacking interest.
" You've said that like a million times now dumbass, tell me why you're actually pissed?

" I said Khalil is same person as Delen" she raised her voice, her calm composure turning quickly into an angry one at the thought of him.
" You've said that too! Glass, just tell me your main reason for being so angry at the poor guy" Macy insisted, her voice curious.

"Prrt, poor guy indeed. I saw him kissing a woman at Cedric's party! There you have it!!" Glass yelled, giving in to her anger as the image of Delen and that woman once again made its way to her mind.
Macy stilled, her face confused and then suddenly, a gleam lit up her eyes, those brown huge eyes going wide.

" Which girl?"
" I don't know her Macy!"
" Of course, you don't know anyone. Wait a sec... Here, is that her?" Macy asked as she briefly tapped on her iPhone, then  turning her phone to Glass.