Chapter 22--- Him

" How do I look Janet?"
Glass asked, her voice frantic.

Delen had asked her to go on a date with him and she'd agreed.
It was their first date and as much as she hated to admit to herself, she was thrilled.

She hadn't expected him to ask her out on a date...ever.

But he had.

"Uhh, will you like to go on a date with me?... If you don't want to it's fine I'll understand. "

He had asked out of the blue and he looked so afraid she'd deny. She had found that Soo cute. And she was stunned he actually asked her to a date.

They were married yes, but then it was not based on love or anything so does it mean he was actually interested in her? Was he falling for....

'There you go bia~tch, jumping into conclusions because he simply asked you on a date? Desperate much?'

Prrrt, that voice!

When she'd said yes to going out on a date with him, he'd smiled that pant droppingly sexy smile at her and she had found herself captivated.

The man was ridiculously handsome.

And she kept saying so because it's true.
Sometimes Just merely meeting his gaze made her breath caught up in her throat.

He was that attractive.

So at 7:45 pm, she was fully dressed and ready to go on that date with him.
It felt good. Felt right. Maybe she and Delen could get to know more about each other and then she might..... Might actually open up to him.

And tell him about Taliat?

No!
No, no,no. That would be too soon. She wasn't ready to talk about it, not now.
Tonight is about getting to ....you know, build a connection... aside the sexual one they obviously shared.

Have an actual talk and who knows, maybe she could find something she'd actually like about him aside his sexy greek god aspects.

" You look gorgeous as always. He's waiting already. Have a lovely night dear"  Janet said, hugging her briefly.

" Thank you" she had wore a sleeveless knee-length black dress with an incredible design at the front, and a golden blocks with a matching golden ladies bag.

When she got out of her room, Delen was standing by the foot of the stairs, looking up at her.
She smiled and blushed at the look in his eyes.

His eyes scanned her appreciatively, and then he smirked.

Oh boy.

" Hey" she said, smiling nervously at him. She placed her hands in his stretched ones and shivered inwardly at the contact.