Chapter 20--- moron

The drive back to the Villa was silent.

Glass stared out the window, her head  leaning against it.
She ignored the obviously still angry Delen.
She could feel his gaze on her every now and then, feel the intensity of his gaze on her profile.

She ignored him.

She was equally angry at him for his behavior, angry that he thought he could do whatever he liked when it came to her.

More importantly, she was angry that even in such an annoying situation, she was still aware of him.
Of his every breath.

His every stare.

Of his mind blowing , intoxicating scent. That scent of Cinnamon and faint chocolate and spices and earth.

Alone with him in the car, she felt everything heighten.

Like what the hell is wrong with her?

How can she fantasizing about him in such a moment when he'd acted like a complete moron? A douchebag?.

When they arrived at the McBright Villa, Glass got out of the car angrily, slamming the door shut with such a force that the glass shook.
Her heels clicked noisely as she matched towards the elevators.

She wanted to get in fast so as to not ride with Delen in the elevator.
But she could feel his presence a few feets behind her.

She quickly entered the elevator, pressed the number to thier floor and waited desperately for the doors to shut.

Of course that didn't happen because in two long strides, he was inside with her.

She ignored him.

When the elevator dinged open, she rushed out, her heels clicking loudly as she headed for thier suite.

She fished into her bag for the card to open the door but couldn't find it.
He stepped next to her and opened the door.

That irritated her the more.

" I didn't ask you to open it for me!" She yelled at him, shoving past him, storming inside.

" Why the fuck are you even angry?" His loud voice yelled back, causing her to stop abruptly and shoot a glare at him.

" Fuck you, you're unbelievable.!"
" Hah!, You were flirting around and now you're the angry one?"

Her eyes widened at his outburst.

" Are you crazy? What the hell is fucken wrong with you, huh?. Me flirting?. Last time I checked, you were the one with your shit of a mistress all over you!"

" She means nothing to me. She is not my mistress"

" How wonderful. Oh, you can't fool me. I don't believe a word you say. You're a liar and you're insane!"

How can even be this handsome? This appealing when he was acting like a jerk.

His eyes regarded her with an emotion she couldn't read. Then his eyes turned cold as he walked up to her, holding her gaze.

She pushed down the sudden fear that creeped up her neck.

He stopped right in front of her and whispered ever so low " You're the one acting so innocent all the goddamn time yet, you couldn't control your stupid hormones, jumping on the first guy available"

His words were like daggers slicing her heart open.

The sound of her palms connecting with his cheeks resonated through the hall. His neck snapped to the left at the impact.