Chapter 35---About time

The vacation was the best time of her life.
She and Delen bonded all over again.

Everything was settled now.

It was time to start afresh, let go of the past.

It was wonderful.
Peaceful.

Two weeks after returning, Glass couldn't tell Randy yet. She seldom saw him and whenever they met, it was short cause either Delen calls or Randy has a call or urgent work issue he had to attend to.

Randy knew she was hiding something but he didn't want to know because he knew it wouldn't be in his favour.

He'd stopped working for Delen a year ago and was now working in a new company.
Glass was still at her parent's house but Delen visited often, spent the night mostly and left in the morning.

He knew all about it.
He just didn't want to accept it, he could never accept that she chose Delen over him again.

Refused to accept that she would betray him...his love

He couldn't accept that.
He couldn't.

**
Her mother was happy for them and welcomed Delen with open arms.
Macy and Cedric were distant. Macy wasn't kidding when she said she wanted nothing to do with Cedric ever.

Still she hadn't forgiven him for what he did a year ago. She'd only agreed to help him with his plans because of Glass. Cedric was too proud to apologize and although he tried making attempt to make it up to her, Macy wouldn't give in.

" Your Work is more important than me?" She'd asked that morning , with a little hope that maybe, just maybe, she was more than a fuck buddy to him.

But his reply just crushed her hopes... Crushed her further.

Like Alex had done.

" Maybe " He'd said and walked away, cheating on top of it.
She'd never forget, the anger and hurt never left.

He'd almost kissed her at the beach house but she'd slapped him and told him to go to hell.
They only spoke when around Delen and Glass.
Now that Delen and Glass are together, there was no point keeping in touch.

And it was good this way.
This way she won't get hurt again.

God help her.

**

It was Friday, Glass hadn't heard from Delen in two days and she missed him a lot.
He had taken an emergency trip to Paris to fix a problem at his biggest company there with his friend Marcus.

Marcus and the other guys,  Andrew and Renaid were cool. She liked them. Delen had taken her to the club sometime and she had met them.
They were fun to be with and she enjoyed the conversation, especially when the teased Delen about how he had acted like a 'lost puppy' when she left him.

How surprised she was when she learnt that Kate had had an accident months ago and had left the country for a while.
A long while.

Delen.
She missed him so much it was hard to believe that she had survived a whole year without him.

Earlier that day, she'd agreed to have dinner with Randy at 7:30 pm. It was 7:28 pm when the front bell rung.
No one was home, Mrs Vickie and Zea had gone to watch a drama at the theatre.

" Randy is so time conscious " She said and smiled as she made for the door, picking her purse. She would tell him everything tonight.
The bell rung again
" I'm coming, I'm coming " She said and hurried to open

Her eyes widened, her heart leaped in joy
" DELEN!" She exclaimed in delight, throwing her arms around his neck , hugging him so tight that he was chocking.

" You'll kill me Kiddo " he said, grinning from ear to ear. She punched  him playfully
" where have you been?" She asked feigning anger.
" Paris " he said, making an innocent face
They stood outside.
" You didn't tell me?!" She accused.
" I'm sorry, I just wanted you to miss me but that back fired. I missed you till I thought I'd lose my mind if I don't see you so here I am" he said, kissing her hands
" I missed you too"  she said and hugged him
" Where to?" He asked, seeing her all dressed up.

" Having diner with Randy " Glass said and his face twitched
" I'm not planning on letting him have you tonight for diner, I miss you so much " he said and smirked, claiming her lips hungrily before she could protest.
" He'd be here any moment " She said weakly, breaking for air.
He made a sad face, smiling at her charmingly. She couldn't resist him.

" I'm damned " she cursed and he smirked triumphantly. Smiling as he said " you're mine forever "
He kissed her and carried her inside. She squealed in his arms.

Naked, he took his time making up for the two days of not seeing her.
And then he made wild sex with her, her phone rung for the fifteenth time. She couldn't keep ignoring. She pulled her lips away and picked it up
" Randy " she said, brushing her hair from her face as she stared at the lit screen.

" Answer him " Delen said huskily, kissing and sucking her nipple.
She was surprised at Delen's reply.

She hesitated, thinking if she should call him. A little guilt tagged at her heart ,Randy didn't deserve that, he's probably worried to death

She calmed her breath , glaring at Delen, silently telling him to not do anything silly. He smiled boyishly at her.
She answered, fighting with all her might to not moan as Delen suddenly bit her tit lightly.

" how can I answer when you keep doing that-?" She whimpered and moaned as the phone begun ringing again.
" Delen... wait " She said and he paused.
Debating if to answer. Delen snatched the phone, hit the answer button   up and placed it to her ear. She held it.

" Glass! Where are you? I'm worried to death I thought something happened " Randy's concerned voice asked
" I'm sorry Randy but-" she bit her tongue to stop the moan when Delen inserted a finger into her.
The fox! He chuckled lowly.

As he added another finger.
She gripped his wrist hard with her free hand.

" - but Macy had an emergency " she lied, shutting her eyes as Delen massaged her clits fast, holding her gaze, a huge smirk on his face as he watched her lose control

" damn" she cussed lowly, praying Randy didn't hear that
" Is that so?" Randy's disappointed voice asked but she wasn't in the right mind, not when Delen was..

" y- yes. Next time Randy, I've gotta go. Bye!" She rushed on and hunged up as Delen snatched the phone, throwing it away.
" you're so..." She was cut off by his lips, withdrawing his hands and then  thrust into her hard, her moans filling the dark night.

Nothing mattered except being intertwined with the love of her life.

With Delen.

*
Randy sat in his Audi, opposite Glass' house, holding his phone tightly.  He was boiling with rage.

He'd witnessed Delen come over and kissed Glass then carried her inside.  "She FUCKEN lied to ME!" He cursed.
His Murder self turned on.
" She lied to ME " he chanted
He's done playing nice, it's time someone got killed
" You're next you bastard " he said coldly, his voice that of an enraged psycho killer.

" It's about darn time!"
With that, he sped away into the dark silent night.

Helloooo family 🥳🥰

Someone's getting killed🤧

Share!🥺🙏

Comment and Vote ❣️

Love,

Tiana ♥️