Chapter 28--- ended too soon

Being in love with Delen was everything she could ever want and more.

The guy practically made everything perfect.
And in the next three months, Glass was the happiest person ever.

She spent most of her day time with Delen.
He'd close from work early, take her out to dinner and then at night, he worshipped her body, made her feel like the most amazing woman alive.

She was the most amazing woman alive because he made her that.

Many a time she almost gave in and used the L word.

She wanted badly to tell him she loved him.

But every time, she stops herself.
Telling herself it was too soon, too damn soon.

He'd make her breakfast or lunch or even dinner whenever he found the time.
Or he'll just make time and cook for her.

Everything was perfect... Too damn perfect that she didn't ever see it end Soo soon.

But it did.
Things fell apart.

******

It was Cedric's biggest launching of all times. Delen's company had also merged with Kate's modelling industry, in partnership agreement for a year. And to seal the deal, Kate and Delen were to model together on that day as part of the activities of the grand event.

To Delen, it wasn't that important so he didn't tell Glass about it.

He mentioned it casually that he and Kate would be modelling together....
Which meant Kate flirting with him all night and not leaving his Side for a minute.

He should have told her that. Rather than make her discover the harsh reality all on her own.

The launching was an elegant one . As usual, Glass was enchanting and Macy looked stunning. Cedric was as handsome as ever and Delen, god damn hot.

The women, even married ones didn't take their eyes off him, ogling him and shamelessly grabbing every opportunity to make passes at him. That's when he introduced Glass to Agnes, Viva and Rodelle, all his exes. Who wouldn't have so many exes when he is so damn hot.

Charismatic.

And smart.
You see, it wasn't just his looks that attracted Glass most, but Him in general.
He was smart, caring, loving, brutal, brazen, sexy... everything she could wish for.

His looks were a welcome bonus.

Delen had to leave her side when it was time for the stage modelling with Kate . Throughout the party, Glass was alone, Macy was busy mingling and none of the girls seemed to like Glass because they obviously had a thing for Delen.

Even Randy wasn't there to keep her company.

" hello pretty " a male voice said
" Hi " She responded, uninterested.
" I'm Steve, Steve Edmondson " he said, smiling broadly.

" Glass MCBright " she said politely.
" oh I see, Delen's wife " he stated
" yeah, I am his wife "
" can I sit?""He asked pleasantly
" sure " she said and he sat next to her, talking non stop.

Glass hated to be rude but come on, he wasn't helping... duhh.

She was boiling with rage and jealousy as Kate flirted shamelessly with Delen for hours and he didnt even look like he cared!. At one point, she was sitting on his laps! Taking pictures non stop!, her hands roamed his tux.

Glass' hands were fisted the entire time as she watched on, her heart aching with jealousy.

Who knew she could be this jealous?.
She knew she shouldn't be, knew it was unhealthy but she couldn't help it.