1x3-Wolf's Bane

"Faster?"

"Much faster." Stiles said to Scott, who was now driving Derek's car. Yeah, you would think how did we end up in Derek's car, running from Kate Argent, aka Allison's aunt. Yeah, it's a long story. Only thing that matters is we are going over speed limit and I'm having hard time at back seat, trying to look at Kate, who's driving so fast that she almost tries to hit us. 

"Scott, I don't think you're grasping the concept of a car chase, here..." I yelled at him, trying to encourage him to drive faster. "If I go faster, I'll kill us!"

"Well, if you don't go faster, they're gonna kill us!" Stiles shouted at Scott, made him step on that gas pedal and go faster than light. "They're gone." I said as I looked back and saw nothing but blank street. "All units, suspect is on foot heading into the Iron Works." Stilinski's voice came from the speaker, then we started driving to Iron Works too. While Scott was driving to Iron Works, Stiles came to back to open a seat for Derek who we were trying to save. Yeah, Derek Hale. After we arrived, Scott opened the car and Derek jumped in, closed the door and we drove faster than light again. "What part of laying low don't you understand???" Scott shouted at that Derek guy. "Damn it, I had him!"

"Who? The Alpha?" I asked, Derek was probably questioning who was I and how do I know their secret. "Yes! He was right in front of me, and the friggin' police showed up."

"Whoa! Hey, they're just doing their jobs--" Stiles said, trying to protect his father. "Yeah, thanks to someone who decided to make me the most wanted fugitive in the entire state!"

"Can we seriously get past that? I made a dumbass mistake. I get it." Scott said, I leaned back to get relaxed a bit, this chasing was a little too much for me. I was a girl who was literally no one in school until that night in school and now I had an entire friend group and I was 'saving' our town. "All right. How did you find him?" Stiles asked to Derek but he didn't want to tell it. "Can you try to trust us for at least half a second?"

"Yeah, three of us!" Stiles said and gained a look from Derek so he immediately changed his mind. "...Or, just him. We'll be back here." Stiles said as he leaned back just like me. "Who's this girl, by the way? Why she knows everything?" Derek asked to Scott. "She saw the alpha that night! And you can trust her. She's a great person. And I think she has a connection about all of these too" Scott said, it was my turn to give him a stare. "What? What are you talking about?"

"Come on, Rachel. I know at school you stopped to see him. Also we were both at the woods when he killed that two bastard. You said you felt it. You can't deny it, you have a connection with him."

"What the fuck, are you trying to make a connection between me and a fucking werewolf that wanders around to kill someone else every damn night? What the actual fuck? I mean- Wait a damn minute, are you trying to keep me close because you don't trust me? Are you trying to do the 'Keep your friends close, enemies closer' shit? Because believe me Scott this shit is bullshit and if you don't trust me-"

"Calm down, I'm just saying maybe he's trying to add you into his pack either! I'm not blaming you, God why would I share our secret if I don't trust you?!" Scott said, and that made really great sense so I just laid back just when Derek scoffed and decided to talk about how did he find him just to shut us down. "Look, the last time I talked to my sister, she was close to figuring something out. She found two things. The first was a guy named Harris."

"Our chemistry teacher?" Stiles asked, I thought that was my time to interrupt. "That bastard?"

"Why him?" Scott asked, ignored my question. "I don't know yet." Derek answered just before Scott asked again. "What's the second?" Derek took of a paper from his pocket, showed it to Scott. "Some kind of symbol." He said but gained a look from Scott that says he knows it. "What? You know what this is?"