2x18 - Insatiable

"I'm telling you, that boy kidnapped Rachel!"  Harry said to Stilinski as he found them in Beacon Hills Hospital. "And why would we believe you? We don't even know you."  Allison told him. Harry shook his head. "But Scott knows me. I am Harry. Harry Gallagher. I am a sorcerer. Rachel and I have been training, and I've been teaching her how to fight. The last thing I know, she went to Eichen to see her great-grandmother. At night, she told me that she had to help Stiles. She said that she'd be back by tomorrow morning. It had been two days. Stiles is missing, and Rachel is missing. He took her. And- None of you know what that thing did to Rachel the first night he got loose!"

"We know, Harry. I know. And promise you, we will find her. I care about her more than you do. But to find her, we first need to find Stiles. So, if you are willing to help, stay. If you're not, go to somewhere else.

---

"You know they'll find me, right?" Rachel said to void in front of him. "Well, what concerns me is what state they will find you in. Because if you keep tip-toeing around my nerves, your death is not too far away."

"You wouldn't dare. We both know the pain you're consuming from Stiles right now is bigger than the pain you would consume if I die."

"Wrong. If I kill you, he will be living with the guilt of killing the girl he is in love with. If I don't kill you, he will just be living with the guilt of torturing the girl he is in love with. I think the first option seems more painful."

"Well, if I die, you won't have any plan B left."

"That... Is actually a great point. Thank you, my precious. You gave me just the idea." He said just before leaving Rachel alone in the place he was holding her. She was chained to a large pipe and forced to stay up. For 2 days. She had no strength left. He covered her necklace with mountain ash, which blocked her from doing any kind of magic. It was like he knew how to deal with a sorceress.

Void quickly went to Derek's loft, ready to use his plan B. "You want to handcuff me?" He told to his father, standing in front of him while holding a handcuff. "If my son is still here-- if there's a part of him standing here in front of me-- then he'll put these on willingly, and he'll come with me. Because he knows I'm here to protect him, from himself and from others." Stilinski told. Stiles quickly held up his arms, putting his plan to work. But as soon as Stilinski put those handcuffs on, he saw the look in his son's eyes. "You're not my son..." He mumbled. Void shook his head with an insulting smile and broke the handcuffs in one swift move. Chris Argent and Allison came in quickly enough, followed by Derek and Harry behind them. Void let out a chuckle. As Allison tried to use the shock machine on him, he caught the electricity and used it to toss her gun away. Then Derek growled and made a move onto Stiles but was faced with Void's unbelievable strength as he tossed him away. When Harry tried to attack him with a spell, he opened his hands in front of him, took all the magic out of his hands, made it into a fist, and then threw it right onto Harry, causing him to hit the wall behind him. Then, it was Argent's turn to pull his gun out. 

"Argent, listen to me... Don't do this." Stilinski told. Argent shrugged. "Why not? I've done it before... Werewolves, Berserkers... I can easily add a Nogitsune to the list."

"Well, because if you shoot me... How else would you find Rachel?"  He said with a grin on his face. Then, he turned to Harry. "She's in such good care, by the way."  He told Harry, winking at him at the same time. "Dad..." Allison said; she didn't want to kill Stiles... "You're not going to shoot my son!" Stilinski told Chris. "You said it yourself, Sherrif. That's not your son."

"You can't kill him, not before he tells where Rachel is!"

"Put it down! Put it down!" Stilinski said as he pulled his own gun out. "Dad, he's going to shoot me. He's going to kill me, Dad." Void said, started his little trick. "Don't listen.