2x16 - Riddled

(Um... Yeah. The new character's face claim is Gregg Sulkin. I know I didn't give you much time for a suggestion, but... He just came to my mind, lol.)

"I'm sorry; why should I trust you?" I told him as he was so desperately following me to class. "Because we are on the same team! You're a sorceress, I'm a sorcerer... It is a match made in heaven!"

"I'm sorry, but I'm not stupid. I am not going to believe a guy who says that we are on the same team." I said as I put my books down on my desk. "I've been watching you for a week, okay? From the first day I moved here, I felt your power. I heard you talking to your boyfriend. He didn't give a fuck about what you told him. He didn't listen. I did. I can teach you magic. I can help you find the spell book. I can help you bring your mom back. And that mirror can answer all of your questions. But you can only understand it if you can talk its language."

"I know there are no sorcerers or sorceresses in America. You are lying." I told him, trying to keep my guard down. "Yeah, because there was a fight between our ancestors and werewolves decades ago. We won in most countries. But in America, we lost so badly. Only your family stood because they made a pact with hunters, helping them kill many werewolves."

"Then why are you here?"

"Because I heard that someone from your family was finally controlling the necklace. Marjorie McKinley was the last person my family talked to. And she was in terrible condition. My mom's great-grandmother had to make her immortal to make her live. She is cursed with immortality."

"Look- I appreciate you telling me all of this, but... I don't trust you, sorry. I just met you. I don't even know your name, but here you are, bombarding me with knowledge. Maybe the girls from your hometown would've appreciated the gesture, but I don't. Sorry." I said as I saw Scott coming in. "It's Harry. Harry Gallagher." He said as I turned to Scott. I tried to hide my smile that he was trying so hard. "Hey, have you spoken to Stiles? He's completely out of his mind." Scott said. I nodded. "Yeah. Actually, he just broke up with me. So, yeah. I think he is." 

"What? Was it about him thinking that he's the one-"

"The one who wrote our names, yeah. And he said it would be best never to see each other again." I said. "This guy..." Scott mumbled. I held Scott's arm. "Can we talk a bit outside?" I told him, and he immediately nodded. "Yeah, of course." Said Scott. We walked out of the class and found a silent corner. "What happened?"

"The guy that was standing behind me started talking to me the second Stiles left me. He showed me his necklace, telling me he is a sorcerer. But I didn't want to believe him; I wanted to talk to you about it first. If I befriended him, he obviously kinda joins the pack, so..."

"I can talk to him if you want to. I'll listen to his heartbeat to know if he's lying or not?" I nodded immediately. "That would be awesome, Scott. Thanks." We went into the class to surround Harry's desk. "I heard that you're a sorcerer?" Scott said directly. "Well, and you are?" He asked confidently, only for Scott to flash his eyes for a millisecond. "Oh, great. Now, I am being interrogated by an alpha... Didn't I just tell you that many of our ancestors were killed by werewolves?" I shrugged at him. "Look, I am here to help her, okay? I am the closest person to what she feels with those powers. I felt that way, too, when I first learned about our job in nature. Until you learn to control it, the necklace hurts everything and everyone around you. Making them weak, unpredictable, evil. The power is so great that it can literally kill you. I saw my relatives dying because they lost control. It is painful. You burn in eternal fire. For years. Until you are erased from existence. Everyone forgets you; except us. I can help you." After Harry stopped talking, I turned to Scott for his approval. Scott was the person I trusted most after Stiles, so his approval meant everything. He nodded silently. That meant Harry was not harmful, at least for now.