2x15 - Illuminated

"So, when did you get there?" Scott's father asked Stiles as we were all in Stilinski's office. "At the same time." Stiles answered. "At the same time as who?" Mr. McCall asked. "At the same time as me." Scott answered to him. "By coincidence?" He asked this time. "What do you mean, by coincidence?" Stiles asked. "That's what I'm asking you. The two of you arrived at the same time-- was that a coincidence?" 

"Are you asking me?" Scott said. "I think he's asking me." Stiles told. "I think he's asking both of you." Lydia told them. "Okay, let me answer the questions." Mr. McCall said, immediately hearing his mistake. "Let me ask the questions. Just so I have this absolutely clear... Barrow was hiding in the chemistry closet at the school. Someone left him a coded message on the blackboard telling him to kill Kira and Rachel. Then, Barrow took Kira and Rachel to a power substation and tied Kira up with the intent of electrocuting her, which blacked out the whole town. And he tied Rachel to somewhere else, where... Lydia found her unconscious?"

"Sounds about right..." Stiles answered. "Yeah... She was just.. Laying there." Lydia mumbled. "How did you know he'd take them to a power station?"

"Well, 'cause he was an electrical engineer. So, where else would he take her?" Stiles told. "That's one hell of a deduction there, Stiles."

"Yeah, what can I say? I take after my pops-- he's in law enforcement." He said, winking at his father. "Stiles, just, uh... just answer the man." Stilinski said. I groaned at Scott's father. "Look, why is this so important? Thank God they found us before that psycho killed us. You should be thanking them, not questioning them like they are criminals." I told to Scott's father. He sighed and turned to Scott and Kira. "What were the two of you doing?"

"Eating sushi."

"Eating pizza."

"Eating pizza."

"Eating sushi." 

"Eating sushi and pizza."

"You believe this?" Mr. McCall said as he turned to Stilinski. "To be honest, I haven't believed a word Stiles has said since he learned how to speak... But, I think these kids found themselves in the right place at the right time, and these girls sitting there are very lucky for it." Stilinski told him. "Kira, is that how you remember?"

"Yes..." Kira said. "Rachel?" He asked me this time. "Well, I only remember getting kidnapped but until that part, yeah that is exactly how I remember." 

---

"Class starts in five minutes! Just because there's no power, don't expect there to be no school!" I heard Coach from the bullhorn he was using, I groaned and rolled my eyes, putting my head onto Stiles' shoulder. "That was a triple negative. Very impressive, Coach." Stiles told him. I chuckled. "No electricity... My battery is almost dead... I'm dying, Stiles..." I groaned. "Hello... Where did you come from?" Stiles muttered, I turned to him. "What?" I said, trying to look what he was holding but he put it in his pocket as he saw Scott. He saw that he saw Kira. "Oh, c'mon. We have to stop him." He said to me. As Scott was ready to chase after the girl who turned back the moment she saw Scott, Stiles stopped him. "No. No, stop! Stop!"

"What? I need to talk to her." Scott said. "No, you need to remember someone left a coded message telling Barrow to kill her." I turned to him with one brow lifted. "Which is why I need to talk to her--"

"Scott, no way! Until we figure out if she's just another psychotic monster that's going to start murdering everybody, I vote against any and all interaction!" I gasped at him. Someone left a coded message telling him to kill me, too! Does that mean I am a psychotic monster, too? "What if she's like me?" Scott asked. "That girl walked through one-point-twenty-one jigawatts of electricity-- she's not like you." I turned to Stiles as Scott silenced, knowing he was defeated. "Excuse me, Stiles, but someone also left my name for him to kill, too! Does that mean I am a psychotic monster, too???" I asked. He sighed. "No, Rachel, we know you. We know what you are. But that girl over there, we have no idea who she is and what she is."