2x0 - 𝓹𝓻𝓸𝓵𝓸𝓰𝓾𝓮

After finally understanding that Jackson's love for me was shallow, I decided that walking away from love was the best decision for me. No Stiles, no Jackson, no anybody. From now on, the only thing I was going to focus on was my mental health. And well being.

After the night at the woods, the attack I was faced, I knew something was coming. I felt it inside of me. The unbearable starvation. The irritation I felt for the others. But it was different. I wouldn't call it "vampire". It was different. I felt the power that once the necklace held inside of me. It was unbearable. It was almost like my body was fighting with something. I had a rage that was impossible to stand in front of. Maybe that was why I ghosted my friends all summer.

I went total MIA until that day. No one heard a thing from me. I was hiding. I was hiding from the reality. The truth. The massacre that was going to happen. I felt it in my chest. I felt it in my head. Every inch of my body felt the pain that was going to spread around. And I knew why. The resurrection that happened to get Peter back was why. Something powerful was awakening. And they had no idea.

The whole time I was hiding in my room, behind the shadows, I did my research. I dedicated my summer to find a trace of my mother. But I was unsuccessful. It was almost like she had disappeared from the face of the earth. She was nowhere to be found. Until she wanted to.

I, Rachel Campbell. I vowed to myself to help my friends along the way no matter what. After the night that Jackson left, it was my only purpose on life. I had no time for feelings. I had to help Scott and the others with the power I newly gained. That was why I was with them that night.

𝔑𝔬 𝔱𝔯𝔲𝔱𝔥 𝔰𝔥𝔞𝔩𝔩 𝔟𝔢 𝔩𝔬𝔫𝔤 𝔥𝔦𝔡𝔡𝔢𝔫.