2x17 - Echo House

I was planning on training until it was time to get rid of the Nogitsune. And I did, for 5 days straight. But after hearing that Stiles was in the Eichen house, I had to let Marjorie know. I had to tell her to take care of Stiles. So here I was, standing in front of the visitor door for Eichen house, getting mentally prepared to see Marjorie. But when I stepped inside, I encountered Stiles instead. "Rachel?" He asked, completely unprepared to see me. He looked tired. His eyes were reddish, and he was almost fully pale. "...Stiles?" I said I was unsure if it was Stiles, really. I knew Deaton did something, so Stiles was himself for a while, but I didn't know if it was still effective or not. "It's me- I swear. Deaton-"

"I know. Just because I listened to your demand that we can never see each other again doesn't mean that I'm not taking information about you from our friends. I know everything you went through." I told him coldly. "I did that to protect you. And I still failed it. I- I'm so sorry for that night. The things he said were not true. Will never be. Rachel- I blame myself for failing to protect you. If I had made you hate me-"

"Stiles. It was not your fault. He knew the worst way to hurt both of us. And he used it. I'm getting better. I'm sure I can fight him off. Look- I have to go see Marjorie but I'll be back, alright? I'll be back." I said. He nodded as I started walking away. As I went into Marjorie's room, she turned to me with a smile on her face. "I see you've talked to that boy." She told. "That boy needs our help. Harry Gallagher told me about the Nogitsune thing, and I know you were alive during that time. You lied to me when I asked you. You told me you don't know. But you do. You do know. And now you're going to tell me how to save him from that evil spirit."

"Yeah. I knew, of course, I knew. There is not a thing in this world that I have no idea about. I knew Nogitsune too well that I know he is unstoppable. He will come back. He will always come back.  There is no stopping unless you kill it. Completely. And that is what I'm going to do. Once you give me your precious necklace, honey." She said, stepping towards me with her hand reaching for my necklace. I stepped back quickly. "Stay back." I said, holding my hand in front of her. "I know how to fight, and I know you have no power without the necklace. I can and will stop you."

"Look at her... You think you can beat the oldest sorceress alive?"

"Yeah... Because I know you're cursed with immortality. And I know how to save you from that." She froze. Completely. "What?" She was completely lost. Just like I wanted. "You help me, and I help you." 

"If I knew how to successfully exorcise a Nogitsune, do you really think I would decide to kill him? We are the protectors. My main goal is to protect humans and creatures. But if there is no way everyone lives, I have to make a decision."

"You are not the protector anymore. I am. I am the Sorceress of Beacon Hills. Not you." I said. I quickly left her room after that, only to see Stiles getting into a room. I quickly stopped a patient to ask what that room was. And to my luck, it was the girl we saved! It was Malia. "Hey, do you know what that room is?" 

"Oh, it's a quiet room. They put people in there if they are behaving badly." 

"I'm sorry, you're Malia, right? I'm Scott's and Stiles' friend. Do you know why they put him in there?"

"He probably got caught while trying to get to basement."

"Okay, is there a way I can take him out of there?"

"Well... You can break the lock." 

"Oh... Okay, I think I can do that."

"But wait until no one's around." She said, I nodded and smiled. "Okay, thank you." I said. Just before I turned back, she held my arm. "There's another way to the basement-- through the closed unit. Tell him about it there. He said that he has to get in there."