♧ 𝐌𝐚𝐲𝐛𝐞 ♧

┈┈┈┈┈❀┈┈┈┈┈

┈┈┈┈┈❀┈┈┈┈┈

The Summer It Happened. I Lost Everything.

You didn't know why.

Perhaps it started before you realized it. You know it's impossible to be with him.

People will think you're crazy if you told them "I like Snape" But you did, you like him. A lot.

You just notice yourself wanting Severus....

So here are you now walking to his classroom. Books in your arms, walking gracefully before you open the door to his classroom you straighten your skirt with your hands hoping that you look presentable.

You twist the doorknob and you saw him look up to the door.

"Good morning My Professor." You bravely greet him bowing at him and smiling widely as you put your books on your desk.

You saw him roll his eyes that's new usually you'll just get an emotionless expression from him. You're making progress that's good.

"Silly Girl." He mumbled against his breath continuing what he's doing before you went in. You're about to say something witty when the door bursts open.

You saw Granger coming in you just look at her and as usual she avoided your gaze.

She just went to her seat then opens her thick book.
You heard Snape muttered something under his breath. The only thing you heard from him is Thank Merlin.

"You should thank Merlin Because he gave you me." You whispered while smirking at him. You didn't realised that you blurted it out loud. His throat seems to tighen and then adjusts his seat.

Granger looks at you with narrowed eyes, you just look back at her she shakes her head then went back to reading.

You look at Snape smiling sweetly at him, But he just ignored you 'Ouch'.

You just busied yourself with a book while waiting for the classroom to fill up you couldn't do anything because Hermione is here with you.
And if she saw something like you shamelessly flirting with the professor.

She's gonna tell her Friends and eventually the Whole School will know Hermione looks quiet but she had quiet the mouth.

And it's not gonna do good for the both of you.

It's best to keep it to yourself you don't have someone to talk about it...

The Lesson Starts once the clock hits 7:00 he doesn't care if you're late or something happened you'll just have an automatic Detention. And Potter and Weasley didn't disappoint in giving lame excuses to Snape.

Leading Snape on giving him Detention.
Which earns a chuckle from Malfoy and His Goons.

•••••

Sad to say that his Class had an End. You could listen to his deep voice all day and not get tired of it there's something addicting in his voice that you couldn't get enough of it.

You wonder what other noise he can make with those voices but you quickly stop yourself before thinking other innapropriate things.

You shook your head trying to brush the emabarrassment. You took time on cleaning your desk.

While everyone is rushing to pick up their things to get out of this "Hell" that they called but not to you.
If this is hell then you'd gladly stay here, of course with him

Once everyone went out you stop at the door to leave a comment, you turn your body to face him you're about to speak when he stops you.

"Don't... Say anything." He stops you before you could say anything. You raised your eyebrows at him then chuckle lightly. You look at him dead in the eyes. He huffs knowing you'll not listen to him per usual.

"No." You answer quickly proving his point. You look at him with soft eyes. You quickly notice how tired his eyes are.

His face may seem angry and scary but not his eyes...

It held such deep emotions that you couldn't pinpoint.

It shows you that he's just a Human himself that he also gets tired...

Tired of his Mental Battles and Having to deal with Bunch of Dunderheads Daily.

You got lost in his eyes for a while before you realize that you have another class for today.

"I'm not gonna stop Severus." You told him, your face determined. He sighs and just ignores you. You nodded at him.

You went out of his classroom walking quietly in the hallway. your thoughts running wild with random thoughts that pains you more.

It hurts knowing he didn't or wouldn't return your feelings for him.

Even you doubt yourself.

but you couldn't just accept that you didn't do something about it.

Because if it didn't work you knew you did what you need to do. And you wouldn't regret anything because you knew you did everything.

And it's worth the risk.

He Is Worth the Risk...

Even though it Hurts. You'll Do Anything just for him.

Getting Hurt doesn't mean you have to stop.

Pain is significant to Love.

But if Pain is All you Receive can you handle it?

Maybe... Just Maybe You can Change his Mind.

And that's What you're going to do.

┈┈┈┈┈❀┈┈┈┈┈

Enjoy reading this story!