♧ 𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐤𝐞𝐧 ♧

┈┈┈┈┈❀┈┈┈┈┈

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

You open your heavy eyelids, you gripped your head as a headache wash over you, you let out a cry in pain.

You breathe slowly trying to calm yourself down, you froze when you see the room you're in, it is not your dorm room.

You get out of the bed, immediately gripping the side table as your knees give up, you look around the room that you're in.

You feel your chest tightening because of its rapid beating, you try to walk more like a limb towards the window.

You move the curtain to see, you saw the trees were bladder-brown, the dead leaves on the ground, choked by its own overgrown branches, the forest resembled a sprawling fortress.

It seemed very dark in the afternoon.

You poorly attempt to open the door to find it locked with magic because even when you try to use your whole body it doesn't work.

Youalso tried to find your wand but you couldn't, you didn't want to give up but your body and mind are not cooperating with you.

I'm alone again. I thought he's there for me, but I thought wrong. He took advantage of my loneliness to use it against me, it's also my fault I trusted him so quickly.

Look where it got me here in this god knows where.

You're too busy thinking that you didn't notice Severus entering the room he quickly searches for you, you back away to the wall, Severus approaches you, you put out your shaking hands not wanting him to get close to you.

"Please." You breathlessly told him, not wanting to look in his eyes, but Severus continues he reaches for your hair slowly, you flinch when you feel his touch, you let out a shaky breath as he continues to touch your hair.

"Please, let me out of here." You beg him, you look into his eyes pleading him to let you out of here, you swallow when you see how his jaw tenses the hand that is holding your hair tightened.

"No!" He raises his voice when you're about to plead again, you flinch at his voice, you look at him teary-eyed, you don't like getting shot at, he inhales deeply when he sees your face, he caresses your cheeks wiping the tear that has fallen with his thumb.

"P-please." You whisper, your lips trembling as you let out a plea to him, he looks away as he caresses your cheeks, he cups your cheeks with both hands as he stares into your soul, you feel your heart beating rapidly.

"I'm keeping you safe." He spoke with the softness that has you fooled, his once calming voice now terrified you, you couldn't believe it, the voice that you always wanted to hear before scares you now.

His aura darkens when he sees how you look at him with a scared eye. He didn't want you to be scared of him, he's protecting you from danger couldn't you see that he wanted you to be safe, and you're safe with him?