♧ 𝐋𝐞𝐭 𝐌𝐞 𝐈𝐧 ♧

┈┈┈┈┈❀┈┈┈┈┈

┈┈┈┈┈❀┈┈┈┈┈

Snape's Pov

Grading these Dunderheads paper hurts my Head.
The test is so simple but they can't just answer right except for the know-it-all Granger and not surprisingly Miss L/n.

That Insufferable girl keeps Pestering me with her Shameless Flirting.

She's braver than Gryffindor himself for flirting with a Professor like that where anyone can hear her.

Sometimes I get worried when she just starts flirting out of nowhere what if people saw it would not be good for her.

But She always likes to grab every chance to flirt with me.

It's been going on for months I wonder when is she going to realize it. But I always hear her saying "I'm not gonna stop, professor." every time I tried to stop her.

Eventually, I learned to ignore her but she's just not stopping. Not that he didn't know the reason. but it's getting out of hand and to hard to handle.

I stop to look around my classroom and to my surprise she's not here yet and the class is about to start.

That's weird she's always early.

Since when did I become concerned about her whereabouts?

"Turn to page 212, Today you're gonna brew Draught of Peace. Not that I expect you to make them right-"

I was stopped mid-sentence by the door bursting in I saw an Embarrass looking Miss L/n, her skirt is not straightened like usual her Slytherin tie is not in place indicating that she's hurrying up.

I narrowed my eyes at her she swallowed intensely while looking at the floor. not like her usual confident self.

"I'm sorry sir, I overslept" She explained not making eye contact with me.

I breathe out a Detention and she went to her seat fixing her tie trying her best to look decent.

I continue explaining while looking at their scared faces.

I ignored Miss Granger's hand every time I ask a question. I notice Miss L/n snoozing off her head falling of her hands.

I went behind her I clear my throat beside her and before her head slides off her hands she quickly looks up at me.

She smiled shyly then winks at me there we go again she's back. I went back to my desk to continue grading.

The room is Silent until we heard an explosion I snap my head in the direction of the sound I look at Malfoy's Cauldron destroyed I groaned and he fixes his mess while the room is filled with laughter.Malfoy is red due to embarrassment he couldn't look at his classmates.