♧ 𝐁𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐭 ♧

┈┈┈┈┈❀┈┈┈┈┈

┈┈┈┈┈❀┈┈┈┈┈

Severus pinned both of your wrists to the wall, he pants as both of your lips are barely touching, you feel dizzy as you shakily breathe each other's air, he closes the gap between you, he goes in for a bruising kiss.

kissing you like you're his life support.

He licked your bottom lip asking for entrance which you gladly allowed, he grabs your neck hooking it to his waist, he pushes his body closer to you.

He forces his tongue inside you, you massage each other's tongue, you let out a strangled noise as he sucks your tongue needily.

Your knees buckling which he notices, he picks you up and he shoves you to the wall. not letting go of your lips, you pulled his hair which earned a moan from him as he grinds his hips to you.

You both pulled out in need of air, he pressed your foreheads together as he inhaled sharply.

When he got his breath back, he placed you in his bed, you tried to get on your wrist but he trapped you, you gulped as you felt the wetness in your knickers.

He gripped your jaw tilting it up to give him more space. you bite back a moan as he bites your collarbone, he sucks and kisses the skin he assaulted with his kisses.

"please" you cried out, Severus stop what he's doing, he slowly look into your eyes, he smirked as he kneads your breast slowly, not taking his eye off you as he unzips your top with his teeth, you shivered as you feel the cold when finally took off your top.

"No bra, naughty girl." He cooed, while kneading your bare breasts, you sigh when he runs his thumb to your nipples, he proceeds to suck your nipple, your toes curling as the pleasure took over your body.

He bit your nipples eliciting a loud moan from you, before kissing you down, he carefully took off your shorts and knickers, he slides his finger across your sex, quivering at the feeling you couldn't help grab the sheets.

He hummed as he tasted your sweet juice, he put his knees between your thighs to keep it apart from each other, he parts the lips with his fat and thinks fingers are playing with your wetness, and also enjoying how you react to him.

Severus place a kiss on your clit, it was just a kiss at first but when he started lapping your juices and his skilled tongue flicking your sex, you started to see stars, the room is filled with slicking sounds and your sighs and moans as he worships your body.

"Ahh!!" you moaned when he inserted two of his fat fingers inside you, you grabbed his hair and your hips started arching wanting more friction, he put another finger in you preparing you before giving you his cock.