♧ 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐖𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐇𝐞 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐝 ♧

┈┈┈┈┈❀┈┈┈┈┈

┈┈┈┈┈❀┈┈┈┈┈

The next couple of days are so awkward you didn't even stare at Severus for about 3 seconds which is far shorter than you used to do.

No Flirty Remarks are thrown at him which is Weird.

For him.

Because he's so used to you that it's so weird for him to get on his day without your remarks. It's like there's something missing.

Your detention is served in Silence you'll just talk to him.

When you told him you're finished with the task that he has given you and you just walk off the room without saying anything to him.

And it irritates something in him he's longing for your Flirty Remarks, smirks, stares and it angers him.

He's not supposed to long for you this much. He convinced himself that it will eventually get better.

Halloween is coming which means it's Also Lily's Death anniversary.

He stayed in the Mirror of Erised that day.

Dumbledore knows why he's not present today. And he lets Severus.

He still blamed myself for her death. there are so many what ifs and could haves.

That are keeping him from moving on not that he wants to move on.

But he's Desperate...

He Loved Lily he knew it.

He downed himself in Firewhiskey that night.

The sadness crushed over Severus with an overwhelming tidal wave, and he drowned himself into its embrace.

But Severus didn't shed a single tear that night like he used to do.

You're Strolling in the dark hallway looking for Severus. You notice his absence today. You couldn't just stay in bed not knowing if he's safe so you went to find him.

You're walking quietly when you notice a door is open so to your curiosity you peek in your head you saw a dark room which is the only light source is the moonlight.

You saw Severus looking at a mirror while downing the alcohol.

You didn't know what has gotten into you, you open the door and quietly went beside him.

You walk behind him you look at the mirror.

You saw you and Severus at the Mirror. So you assumed that it's just a normal mirror.

You look at his onyx eyes that are staring deeply into your soul.

Severus looks at you with such affection that you have to blink multiple times to make sure you're seeing it clearly