♧ 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐞 ♧

┈┈┈┈┈❀┈┈┈┈┈

┈┈┈┈┈❀┈┈┈┈┈

You open your eyes. The soft chirping of the birds is what blesses your ears.

You smile, the calming wave of the sea hitting the shore.

You hear it all. You feel at peace, finally at peace.

Just as you thought that you are finally at peace, the wind blows your hair letting your strands sway with it.

You look at the calm ocean.

Mesmerized by it.

You're so mesmerized by its dangerous beauty that you didn't realize that your feet somehow have their own thoughts.

You walk closer and closer to dangerous waves. Until the water is below your lips.

You feel yourself now swaying with the water. The light reflects the soft sunlight.

Then all of a sudden you feel your throat tightens up. Wrapping your hands around your throat as if it would give you air.

With every attempt to rise up. Your breath slowly withers.

Not losing hope you still tried to swim up.

Suddenly you feel someone wrap an arm around your waist. Your eyes widen when they suddenly tighten their hold. Pulling you down with them.

You tried to get out of their grasp. You did every resistance you could do but it made you lose your little energy.

With the last hope fading.You let them take you.

Your hair is now flowing softly with the water.

You look up blinking slowly as the lights slowly flicker until it's just darkness.

You close the window that lets you see everything.

You let go of the last bit of breath that you saved.

When you feel yourself losing consciousness.
Someone grab your arms. You hear the splashing of water at the same time your body rises up.

You have no strength to move or open your eyes. So for this Time you trust someone again.

"Stay with me..."

His familiar deep voice echoed in your mind. It's him. The reason you're here in the first place.

You opened your eyes to be greeted by the familiar ceiling that you've grown to stare at your room.

Your room? it looks like your room but it doesn't feel like your room. So where is this?

You ask in your mind, you're in your room.

You survive...

No Severus to prevent you from drowning, he saved you. Or your consciousness is talking for you.