♧ 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 ♧

┈┈┈┈┈❀┈┈┈┈┈

┈┈┈┈┈❀┈┈┈┈┈

After he felt like he let out all of his emotions.

He felt the overwhelming emptiness in his heart swallowed him up.

He lost something important for him.

Th reason. The purpose. His life...

He lost his greatest treasure that he held deep in every corner of his well-being.

The swirl of little emotion that he felt pierce through his assaulted heart. His sorrow is iremmediable.

He lost.

A plaintive cry escape his lips a great pang of sadness gripped his pitiful heart like a child who wouldn't let go of their parent.

The feeling is inevitable.

It became too much for him to handle. That his cries slowly turn to whimpers, his huge body shaking with every sniffs and whimpers that escaped him.

He hug himself before letting out a distraught long cry.

He tried to walk but even his knees gave up on him.

He chuckles bitterly it's been so long since he felt happy the moments that you share with him is the reason behind it.

He was always happy even if he wouldn't show it. He didn't even bother to wipe the over flowing tears that is streaming down his empty eyes.

He went to your room with a heavy heart.

He smile sadly admiring you for a moment. Before walking towards you.

-

When he come home the cold and quiet wind immediately greets him in a embrace when he step a foot inside his house.

He look at every surface in the room, all of it had memories that have him smiling now. And he would never get tired of recalling it.

He strolled to his bathroom to clean his body that is filled with mud and sweats. It also rained so he's soaking wet while walking back here. the rain added more gloominess to his already gloomy life.

He groan as he feel the lukewarm water hugging his tense and sore muscles he didn't remember untill now the feeling of having a long and relaxing shower.

After taking a bath he didn't know what to do next.

The harsh tapping of the water against the floor unexpectedly calm Severus' nerves down.

He knocks on your door shifting weights between his feet. He twist the doorknob. There he saw you his stomach immediately did a flip.

He shook those feelings after entering.

He look at the window. His heart twisted as he remember the first time he saw you in this room. The fear in your eyes flash a clear image in his mind.

He turn his gaze away from the window.

He couldn't look at you in the eyes. He will just get reminded by what he had cause in you.

He will remember how you look at him with hatred and disgust.

The disappointment in your eyes is what wound him til' now.

He couldn't bear it. He wants you to look at him in any other way but not with disappointment. Because ever since in his life he felt like it.

A disappointment.

And that coming from you. The person that he wants to make proud most of all people.

He couldn't look at you without feeling guilty for all of your sufferings.

If he could turn back time. He wanted to start again but this time a great start.

He wants to make you his in the right way.

Not just for his own. But for yours also. He took a deep breath before bravely looking into your eyes.

The fire inside him crack as your eyes pull him to your deepest emotions.

"I'm sorry." Those two words isn't enouch to fix you. But he couldn't think about anything else at this point. If you want him to kneel he would kneel for you just to beg for your forgiveness.

"You're too late, Severus." He swallowed the lump in his throat.

Your words is like water. Clear but deep.

He blink back the tears that pooled in his bloodshot eyes. He swear that he's never been this soft for someone.

"I know..." The words are strangled in his throat. His face contorted as he was struggling not to cry. He's trying his best not to break down in front of you.

"Tell me the truth." You demand. He grimly nods at you.

"Why do you have to do this?" You beg him with your eyes. He couldn't believe that all of this happen just because he love you.

"Because I Love you." He confessed. You tore your eyes away from him letting his words processed in your mind.

You look at him with your eyes wide and rimmed with tears. You open your trembling lips.

"Is this, how you love someone huh?" You're like a mother scolding her child for doing something unreasonable.

"I tried..." His voice thick with tears. As he begs you to believe him. A wave of sadness overcome him at your next words.

"You're not trying hard enough..." You shook your head looking at him with mocking eyes. He turn his eyes on yours, not saying anything.

But his eyes are enough to tell what he is feeling.

His eyes that are shining with a threat of tears. As he absorbs your painful words like your words are like prophecy.

"I tried to fight it, believe me i did... i didn't want you to get hurt." He approaches you. He grips both sides of your arms. His eyes tracing every part of your face for any trace of just pity for him.

"What do you mean?" You eacape his touch. Severus shivered at the unsaid feeling radiating from you. He can feel how disgusted you are of him.

"Caleb, he did something to his previous partner... they drug her...and they beat her up." He explain He saw how you tensed up. You zone out probably processing everything he just said.

He feel like he just talk to the air.

Your silence is killing him.

"Say something." He urge you to talk. He's dying to know what's on your mind.

"That's still not an excuse Severus, you kidnapped me, Manipulated me.." You rant. pointing at his chest for every words that come out of your mouth.

"And you played with my emotions." Severus close his eys for a moment. Trying to ease the ache in his heart.

"The spell, the potion, you took advantage of me. You made me look like a fool..." He get where you're coming from. And he had no idea how to react because he didn't expect that he would got into this situation.

"I'm so sorry." He whispered, he inhaled shakily attempting to get close to you.

"It wouldn't fix anything now." He bit the inside of his cheeks as a tear rolled down his cheeks.

You're right it wouldn't fix anything now.

"Just give me Time with you.. And i will set you free." That's his last words before leaving your room. Once he close the door to his room there he broke down in tears.

Will that time that he ask for be enough for him to let you go that easily?

┈┈┈┈┈❀┈┈┈┈┈