♧ 𝐍𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐬𝐞 ♧

┈┈┈┈┈❀┈┈┈┈┈

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

Severus waked up with a Splitting headache, he hides his head on his pillow.

He curses under his breath

When he realized that he's in bed he immediately sits down.

But regretted it because his headache worsens.
He calms down when he notices this familiar room is in fact his. His black sheets, his clean shelves, and a surprisingly cozy room greeted him.

But how did he end up here?

he couldn't remember how did he end up here, surely he will eventually.

He looked at the clock and he realizes that it's almost breakfast.

He sits for a moment and listens to the birds chirping and letting himself enjoy the cool breeze before taking a well-needed bath.

He drank a potion that can help him with his hangover then walks swiftly to the great hall.

He's greeted by people talking to their friends and colleagues. the large tables are filled with Different foods.

This place has some memories that Severus wouldn't want to forget.

He sits on his respective seat and he starts eating quietly. Answering questions that Minerva and Albus ask him. His eyes scan the sea of people when it landed on a certain Slytherin Talking with her fellow students.

While chewing her food she notices a strange feeling of being watched so she looks in the direction of the said feeling.

Y/n is greeted by an onyx-eyed professor staring intensely at her, she gasps quietly at the intensity of his gaze.

Realizing her actions she gave him a small smile before returning back to her food.

The more Severus stared at her the more he remembers what happened last night.

He mentally Face-palmed himself for being careless around you.

But deep inside him thank his drunk self because if he's sober he's not sure if he'll open up to you that easily.

I let you in..

Is it really worth it?

He asks himself his food being completely forgotten as he fights the battles that are going on in his mind.

Is he ready to let you?

Or did he already let you in?

Will you leave him as she did?

How can he trust you when you don't provide him with the assurance that he needs.

He's Hesitant with himself so he decided to just go back to "Normal" after he just opens up to you.

After breakfast the classes start, he found himself drowning in his thoughts of you.

You were Always in his Mind that it drives him mad.

You're all he can think about that it's getting hard for him.

The November pass by like a wind.
For the whole month, Severus' thoughts are filled with you.

And you surprisingly didn't bother him just as much as he's expecting.

The Flirty comebacks didn't stop and that's it
Just stolen glances, flirty comebacks, and small smiles.

That's what confuses Him he thought you'd do anything?

did he do something wrong?

It really bugs him out he wondered if He Did Something Wrong.

It leads him into more sleepless nights that he had to have a Potion, just to stop himself from thinking of You. He fiddles with a flask that has a glowing light in it while thinking of You. Sitting in front of his fireplace his body is wrapped in a blanket while holding the flask.

He also wondered What did you saw in the Mirror of Erised he remembered how wide your eyes and your lips are parted in surprise when he told you the meaning of the Mirror.

Your reaction had him wondering what is it for you to react like that.

He saw you in his arms when he looks in the Mirror.
That's why he's been there for the whole day.
Thinking how could you change his Mind.

He's been thinking of you For a While that he didn't notice that it's already night.

He went to the Astronomy Tower to continue his train of thought.

He closes his eyes to feel the cool breeze wrap him in a cold embrace.

He opens his eyes to look at the sky it's like a Dark Canvas freckled with a million droplets of white paint.

He's busy admiring the sky when he notices a certain student at a tree holding a book and in her own world.

He admired you from far away as your hair moves swiftly with the Wind making you look ethereal.

He smiled while looking at a piece of beauty that God put Love in making.

He let himself get lost in his thoughts again. But this time while looking at you.

How can you?

What did you do to him that you're always in his mind?

How did you manage to make him addicted to you?

He squinted his eyes when he saw something moving in your direction, He saw a boy walking towards your spot. you didn't notice his presence so when he scares you.

You open your mouth wide, you're too far from him that he didn't hear you screamed, your hands in your chest when you look at the boy. you sigh when you saw it was him, you smack his arms with a book. The boy painfully soothes his arms while laughing at your reaction.

You say something that Severus couldn't hear the boy sits down next to you and you began to converse with each other.

This triggered something in him.

Is this why you stop?

Is this why you didn't continue?

Are you gonna leave him?

Those questions run to his head as much as Severus didn't want to admit it.

It still hurts him now that he opens up to you and you just suddenly stopped.

Looking at how you happily conversed with your friend. He wished it was him that you talking like that.

"I'm not gonna stop, professor." He felt like your words are just Nonsense but he couldn't help but hold into your words.

Wishing you fulfill it because he didn't know it can handle if you didn't.

For once he had hoped...

Hoped that you'll not break his heart. Hopeful that you'll stay true to your words.

But who is he kidding? Himself? Or You?

He looked at the both of you walking back to the castle still talking attentively with each other. Without knowing someone is staring at the both of you.

Possessiveness wash over Severus.

He felt like the boy is taking you away from him.

He'll just wait till you have your move.

But if you didn't he Have To Do Something About It.

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

Let me know what your thoughts are!<3