♧ 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐏𝐞𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐞𝐯𝐞 ♧

Angst?

Angst?

┈┈┈┈┈❀┈┈┈┈┈

After the moment that happens in the kitchen, Severus waited for another hour to go outside. He accompanied you in the living room, both of you not muttering a single word, you let the silence take over for now.

"I'm just gonna go to my office." He announces all of a sudden, you look up at him, you see him having an internal crisis, he's not looking at you.

Hejust walks without waiting for your answer so you just shrug and go back to reading.

He later comes back, looking like he solves what's on his mind, you feel someone staring at you, you shiver then you look at Severus.

You raise your eyebrows silently asking him what.

"I'm going outside now." He slowly told you, your mouth slightly open at the realization, you gave him a nod.

"Don't go to my office." He harshly spoke, you're taken aback by his sudden change of demeanor. You just answered with an ok, and he went back to his usual self.

You heard the door shut and lock, you decided not to look, you'll just remind yourself that you cannot go out because he wouldn't let you.

It still bothers you, why do you have to be here, is it really for your safety or just for his selfish reasons?

You wanted answers, and you didn't know this thought would lead you to it.

Your mind suddenly suggests going to his office, you wonder why he didn't want you to go to that room. Is there something there that you cannot see?

"Why don't you find out?" the voice in your mind spoke, you wanted to but you didn't want to go against Severus, besides he trusts you to not go there.

"You also trusted him, but he broke it." your mind told you. You bite your nails contemplating whether you should go or not.

It's the battle between the mind and heart, you don't know what to choose or where to listen, both sides have a point.

It's not wrong, you trusted him.

but look at you now...

But you didn't want to hurt his feelings.

But what he doesn't know wouldn't hurt him, he doesn't have to know.

So here you are now at the door leading to his office, you open it, the hairs in your body rise up all of a sudden.

You immediately want to go back to your room, you feel weird, something is unsettling in this room.

You couldn't point out what it is but you feel odd, but you still went in, despite your insides telling you not to.

You saw his potions, desk, some stuff that he needs to make some potion, what intrigued you is the pensieve in this room.