Cha 7. Change of plans

(Rascal's POV)
It's been a year since of my defeat or being turned on of in order of melting in the ink of despair in my story book Sometimes I just wonder if my mines going to change over and over again sometimes I don't feel evil anymore or i'm concerned or any kind of ways.
But even though someone made a mistake and just didn't wanted to kill me or defeat me anymore however she gave me life to not feel in touch for using by my master and needs or using dark magic.
I didn't feel in controlled anymore because I am free of my thoughts and childhood and also the chances of defeating the glitter force.
Since of giving breeze A chance I decided to not hurt her anymore before she made a story outta me of the wish.
And I wonder how she did it or did it for a reason because she wanted to let her nightmares out of her? Ya I'm pretty sure but I'm guessing that's now the idea well to me it is duh.
I even feel like if I was in love and caring for her and giving the story a happy ending?
Maybe so ugh I wish I should Of listen to them but I couldn't that wasn't me. But it was in the past
Like in 3 years of my masters death.
Before talking about it in my head I seen glitter breeze walked closer buy given me some tea over in need.

Chole: Here drink it helps form you're problems.

She said while Greeting him with kindness.

Rascal:T-Thanks?

Chloe: You're welcome 😊

(Chloe's POV)
Once I gave him tea for his head I completely forgot to ask him something but I already forgot my question because my mind and thoughts are just so close to him an of thinking and looking at him while siping his tea. 🫖
Sometimes I feel like he's going to change and make the story terrible at his name through his long lost friends but I don't think that's not going to happen besides I gave his story a good name though wishing him and complaining about his change I also love books and maybe he did went inside my book to reappear form the distance and feeling me.
And I know he didn't really wanted to give me nightmares on purpose.
He was just scared and giving it a warning of his childhood I guess?...

Soon after drinking there tea Rascal wanted to ask her a question but was to busy looking at the cure beauty while siping his tea. ☕️

Chloe was confused of why he was looking at her so she ignored it however that didn't stop him from looking.

He giggles a little because of what he's seeing and feeling inside. right after that he *blushes*
At her for a reason of insight
while she was blushing back.

Uhhhhhhhh She Said while confused

UH Nothing haha nice weather today isn't it.

Soon after he changes the subject she knows that's he's acting a little weird towards her.

Chloe: I'm pretty sure you're your blushing a little bit it's fine all amines do that.

Rascal: Y-Yea well it's not but I just I-I-I ?

He wanted to say it but he wanted to keep it for his self well for now.

Nvm he said.

She did notice the blush on his cheeks so she decided to not talk about it either well for now.

Chloe: *Does He like me for real???!!!*
She mumbled

Rascal: *I couldn't just take it away but I'll ask her tomorrow if she's not busy*

(End of chapter)
(Oooo Someone's got a crush-W-)
(See ya tomorrow) 👋🏻