Cha 10. Pretty amusing

Soon as Rascal&Chloe had a nice day in the shadow Realm while reading a book.
She wanted to still explain about the big heart in his dispair but although it's a Phoenix or whatever he said about it well at least she known.
Rascal went up to get some fresh air while Chloe got up after sleeping with him Outside by the balcony looking an walking though the forest and talking.
Rascal: Sooo do you like it so far
Chloe: Yes I do I really do.
As they both walked to the dark forest Chloe wanted to know what time was it when rascal took her up to the lair.
Chloe: Rascal?
Rascal: Yeah?
Chloe: what time is it.
Rascal: Since nogo pass away I've haven't had a clock.
Chloe: Oh man and I've forgot my phone but it's fine but is it even night out.
Rascal: Ya an don't worry you're grandparents are ok they're still asleep and it's still night.
Chloe: Oh well that's good to know *breath*

Soon as they toke a stroll out in the forest they found an amazing story a princess story tree in the middle section.

Rascal: Oh what have we here? He said

What as she noticed the tree right in front of them.

Chloe: What is this beautiful tree?
Rascal: Why this tree is called the princess story tree it's a little bit the same idea of like a diamond Disney Princess tree but I rather call it a princess story tree.

Chloe: WAIT Is this where that cinderella story came?
Rascal: if it depends of the idol in it then yes.

WHOA She said as in a surprise face
As he giggled in a love Collection" :3

Could I've dream about it again because it's my favorite story.
She said

Sure go ahead an pick a book at the princess tree
He explained to her.

Ok *As she picks*

Boom the cinderella story came in her arms as she stayed happy with her and to rascal.

OMG I've got it yay 😃

As he giggles hehe I'm glad he said.

You can have it if needed since it's you're fav story book.  He said

Aww thanks she said

When she Smile in happiness holding the book he blushed an looked away from the cure beauty of breeze with her love buy him and his face into his mask.

Hahaha it's nothing said rascal
As she kissed him on the cheek
causing him to blush even more at her.

W-What are you doing Chloe he said Oh it was just a sweet an friendly kiss like a thank you kiss for you hehe

Oh it was just a sweet an friendly kiss like a thank you kiss for you hehe.
She explained

Rascal: Oh uh Thank you? *Blushes*
Chloe: My pleasure as she giggles 🤭

She then stop kissing an hugging him a then walks with him while reading her cinderella book.
While visiting the princess story tree.

After walking for a little while rascal wanted to explain to his self of why she kissed him.

(Rascal's POV)
After she kiss me on my cheek like crazy an even made me blush a little to much though her kindness
in soul.
I've finally belong to her footsteps & always helped me out though her.
Since I've forgot to ask her a question like before and said I like her because she's kind an better towards me then one of the other glitter force.
I'm not going to take it as a compliment though saying that to her but although me my mind and "thoughts" are just on her (glitter breeze.)
Since she kissed me my feelings changed an felt happy an twitchy inside.
It must be love I-I've seen in her after sipping her tea
And got embarrassed over me from looking at her.
*Giggles*
Boi I'm so lucky that I have a girlfriend well she's not really my girlfriend yet but I need to ask her still and I still have to ask her about my feelings for her.
Me an her are not really enemy's anymore we are just normal people to each other and for somehow idk of what my imagination's gonna be for my evil friends of ulric,brute & brooha turning back to one of me as an evil person and know about these troubles of problems. But there just pixies after all I can't change them back my dark magic or light won't let me turn them back to there regular selfs I'm still pretty weak from my mind an body of Nogo's controlled but it's ok maybe I will work alone with Chloe.
Wow *Blushs* She's super nice -W-
And pretty amusing
*Licks teeth*

They both walk back to rascal's shadow Realm an reread the cinderella story together in the lair

I love having the fun of my life with you joker.
As she ask

Oh hehe my pleasure cure beauty as he said back in a blushe situation.

You know rascal you're now so bad after all 😌

Rascal: really?
Chloe: Yeah very much so you could be annoying to me sometimes but you are still a really nice person to me.

*Hugs*

As she said that to the kind person like rascal he then was shock and fell in love with her an hugs her back with kindness and affection. :)

Rascal: Aww TYSM Chloe.

Chloe: You're welcome now let's read the story

As they looked at the story an read for a little while.
They suddenly fell asleep while finishing the hole story in the cinderella story book 📖

*Sleeps*

(End of chapter)
(YAY See y'all tomorrow)