Cha 13. Give me some time with you.

When things got really turned on of Chloe was being busy through ruff times an doing chores an all the problems in life of doing She Decided to take a big break since after the day of Emily's worry and her friends. Chloe felt herself in many ways in went for a little stroll while Rascal came with her.
They then went shopping together while Rascal dressing himself in human form he had a light blue shirt an dark jean pants all dark purple hair and wearing a gray Sweater an sun glasses covering his light white mask.
Chloe felt happy that she was with him an nice to her but although she wonders to this day that her friends might think that he's a threat to summon the bad ending to his evil self but he's changed through this days forever once again.
She still gets used to Rascal's behavior over not being mean to others including her while he's in dressing human form.
"But Chloe's used to it.
After Shopping he wanted to cheer her up with a surprise gift of one of his own style from awhile back with his friends.
~ Chloe
~Yes
~ I've gotta surprise for you.
~ Oh what is it?
~ I tell you when we get home :3
~ Ok Then
As they said while looking at eachother nervously

Soon as Chloe was thinking about of what Rascal's gift she went to think it over about it.
*Well I hope it's not something terrifying or a nightmare in the gift or any way*
She said
They then went to Emily's house to hang out for a little while and talk for a few minutes.
However Rascal stayed Behind outside and turning a little Invisible while staring at the window.
Just in case.
Hi Chloe Emily said
Chloe: Hello sorry about today
Emily: Oh that's okay
Chloe: And I know our friends might be upset about me not Talking or answering.

Emily: Chloe we didn't I-I mean we're not mad about it we're just worried well Kelsey&April probably are but not me an Lilly but we're happy that we still care that's how the friendship works.

She said in a worry face while candy sleeping 💤

Chloe: Thank you Emily for worrying about me but I'm fine I just needed some time alone.

Emily: No worries :)

As they hug an had fun together for a little while Rascal went to take a stroll up in the sky an flew up on a tall long tree for a few minutes after Chloe's down chatting.

Rascal's POV
I then waited for Chloe to get down at her friends house or glitter lucky I should say.
But despite myself over me defeating the glitter force
Once again was over for me now I have no control over them anymore but I still hate the leader of the glitter force!! And No wondering of wonder that I was still in the book story of Chloe/Glitter-breeze's book while rightfully righting kind words in it.
What is this stupid form of feelings that I have inside my inky heart in me perhaps is it just that I'm weak of my dark magic slipping away from me or is it because I love her???!!!!
Hmmmm *Licks lips* *Blushes*
Since my master's gone an doesn't tell me what to do anymore I might as well continue off of having an normal life with Her an showing me kindness an make the world not my enemy.
My Childhood is gone and nogos gone an my friends are especially gone but I at least have my en-
I mean my Cho-Cho.
*Hmm Oh breeze*
How could I ever love her hair once licking or stroking it makes me feel love an tastes like blueberries when you're normal other then changing into your Warrior form.🫐
An also making sure that the world would be a better place Towards yourself in you're path!!
I then heard Chloe said her goodbyes to lucky an as she walked out the door an said goodbye again.
I suddenly went down from the tree an telling Chloe about my gift when we get home but first I gotta or just must tell her my feelings towards her heart but it would be hard to understand but ugh I can't not right not but maybe later or someday UGH fine I'll tell her tomorrow.

Chloe: Hai I'm back Rascal.
Rascal: Probably Took you long enough.
Chloe: Now,Now
Rascal: Sorry just curious.
Chloe: Great well ok let's be off then.
Rascal: Alright then I guess.

Soon as they left from Emily's house Chloe soon noticed his face expression turning red in nervously while walking down the path as she decided to talk about it an explained.

Chloe: Uh Rascal Are you okay?
Rascal: I-I-I-I'M FINE *In a blush face*
Chloe: Why are you turning red?
Rascal: No reason please no more questions!!!

As he said in a confusing way!

~L-let's just go to your house plz

Chloe: Oh uh were already here?..
Rascal: OH S***
*As he looked outside of her house Then went in*

~ Ok.... as she said in a weird question way

As they both went inside the house Rascal quickly went upstairs in her bed hiding his blushing away to the dark and to think it over his feelings towards Chloe.

Chloe: *What is wrong with that crazy joker?!*

She then went to put her shopping stuff an got pretty tired and Sort stuff out through her bags and put them in her covers.

After that she went upstairs to look at Rascal sitting on her big bed she then feels slightly sleepy then decided to sleep anyway on her bed while Him slightly a little confused in the situation. He then he gets up looking in the mirror through his self while changing through his human form to regular form.
And sits back down staring at her while she sleeps right away fast.

His expression though the beautiful cute beauty while she sleeps right away brightens his eyes and falls in love with her slightly while touching an stroking her hair and holding her hand sadly saying.

~Wow So beautiful What a beautiful cure beauty.

He said

~No wonder she's this tired thank back magic god that I didn't have to ask her an my feelings but unfortunately sadly I forgot to give her the gift but don't worry I'll show her it tomorrow.

*Touches her hair an holds hand*

(End chapter)
:3