Cha 30. A Jewel.

Its finely done., They all went back into the library of legends after lunch to still discuss the two bad guys like before in routine over self management an more. After when there down they'll be talking about thanksgiving towards the days an favorites. When going back in. Chloe didn't really felt like going back to figuring it out of the two bad people again in our world and so as the other ones, she discussed it to her friends that she wanted to go back to her house to be alone with her long old friend of Rascal when not talking or explaining. Her friends honestly didn't mind about her going back to her house but although there still wondering of what she's hiding form them.? like not telling her secrets of who was fighting with her or trying to not be apart of the glitter force in the team. So they decided to expected her opinion again for now.

Emily: Ok Chloe I guess you can go back to your house I guess without it I mean,after all you've done enough......for now *she said when getting confused*

Candy: Yeah?!

Chloe: No responsible reason.*When getting scared*

Kelsey: Chloe are you sure you're okay?

Chloe: Yes I'm fine! *She ask when being nervous*

Lilly: Uhhh Chloe I think you're hiding something towards us like why are you so nervous??

Chloe: No more questions girls I'm fine alright?!
*She said when being stressful at the question*

Emily: Well.... Then.. ok then, have fun at your house I guess. *When walking towards the place*

April: Know worry's I'm okay with it.

Chloe: Thanks guys *As she walked away!*

(7:00)

After a little chatting of Chloe's stressful days when talking at lunchtime at dark. The five friends went back to the library of legends while Chloe walking around hole town when looking at the sunset, looking at the stars.

(Chloe's POV)
I went telling my friends that I didn't wanted to go to the library of legends tonight to still talk about the new bad people in our story all the time. but despise me an Rascal we kinda keep it together towards our selfs since it's been months of him returning form my negative energy in my book crying though the moon and not letting my friends no my problems towards him. However I still keep it a secret just for rascal to not hurt them or worse. I still pretty much think like, like he's like a child towards me and trying to act like I'm his mother or something when being startled towards the new bad guys in the story an stormy days as well. and I still don't understand that we were pick as Warriors In Emily's book of us being the glitter force at that time in made up like 4 years ago and now we still are, hmmmm maybe. They or she pick us for a reason when fighting along the bad in our world. It still hunts me to this day but it's fine as long as the old bad guys are probably going to become good towards our selves when fight the new. And I still feel bad for our queen being free. but will always give this story a good ending buy herself in jubiland. Now that Rascals became good there hardly no stopping us now in the world. He maybe still evil for such a long time but now we are finally good to each other's story's well still. I then went an founded something very particular and shiny object on the ground it looked like a charm at first but it was more then that, it was a diamond jester charm. It was like a back pack jewel but witch it was. It was so beautiful an amazing that had looked a lot like a jester jewel like Rascals hair but it kinda looks a lot like him perhaps. I then dig it up with my bear hands then founded and noticed that it had a keychain on it. Whoa this would be very beautiful gift for the jesters phone case perhaps. I know it didn't fell out of the sky or it's special towards someone but I'm sure it's useful but for Rascal I guess. Hmmm I think this was form a Store or something like that but I'm sure people won't mind if I take it with my sakes and. when digging it I was a little bit confused about that but I'm sure I would not mind in person. I then went home while my girls were still in the library of legends when me opening the door on my way inside noticing Rascal still sitting on the couch, still having that blanket on him while reading and playing on my old phone. I thought I turned the warm ness on or or I forgot probably he's just playing around or maybe he's serious.
Hey Chloe would you maybe letting or turning the AC on please he said when being cold to himself. Wait I thought I've already turn it on what the heck I said with a confused and mean look. Hmmmm well I didn't know either he said when holding my old iPod I then told him why go do it yourself for a change when putting my purse down on the table. Say..? Why don't you do it yourself for a chance. I mean you are here after all and it's still fall but almost December. I said to him. Chloe I don't know how to do it on my own stuff you know. He said towards me when being furious. I then decided to just ignore his stress then just get use to it then turn the AC on while quickly showing his gift that I founded on the ground dug up in the middle of the far town buy the trees when washing it after turning the AC on. Soooo Rascal since that you gave me a gift of a new glitter pack I wanted to give you something in return, it's what I've found under the ground dug up.  I said when he looked at me quickly!

While she was talking to him. she showed him the gift of the beautiful jewel Crystal in her hand that it had a jester color towards it in need. He then was so shocked that no one has ever gave him a gift before in his spare times as a kid and even when he was a teenager in his life in his story.

C-Chloe y-you shouldn't h-have. You didn't had to. R-really! *He said when jumping through his words*

Chloe: No No you don't have to talk. I wanted to give you it out of the ground that I've found. it shouldn't came out of the sky or maybe it came out of the store but I didn't mind so instead I wanted to give it to you so you can see how I feel when you gave me a gift in person with kind magic an more.

Noticing Chloe's expression when telling. Rascal then quickly gave her a hug in kindness motivation when crying again with so much kindness towards the cure beauty with beautiful crystal eyes and very special a nice smile to him.

Rascal: Thank you so much for treating me like a friend and also giving me hope with a gift! I gladly appreciate it!!

Chloe: You're welcome My friend. Now we're even!
*She said when hugging him back*

They then went sitting back down together while putting his blanket around her when watching TV again an having hot chocolate together,putting His jewel charm diamond keychain on his phone case making him so happy that he is love towards her heart when thanking her in his life next to hers.

(End Chapter) but wait!
Sneak Peek Evil read in the new bad guys talk!!
Fangknight: Well? Did you found the jewel?
*He said when being confused at blena and the new person in there darkest realm.*
Blenabutterfly: What Jewel? *She ask*
Fangknight: The Jewel that I've gave you to give to nogo when setting him free in return of us!!!???
Blenabutterfly: Oh I hardly don't know what you're talking about? The Jewel I know what you mean but I don't know where it is ? *She yelled*
Fangknight: You idiot. don't tell me that you left it in earth?? *He ask in scary way at her*
Blenabutterfly: What? NO Why would I do that?! Maybe the Jewel jumped out of someone's pocket or it just fell out of the sky. So why do you think I have it. *She Told him*
Fangknight: Because you had it first, d-don't play dumb!?
Blenabutterfly: I'm not stupid!?

New figure: Uhhh guys I've Believe the question of what you're saying probably fell,out it self.

Both: WHAT!!!

Blenabutterfly: So I'm not innocent?

New figure: Not hardly but you still love to hide your Jewels in separate ways.

The new figure Said while fang quickly look at her meanly.

HEY! it isn't my fault. I mean yes I surely hide them in my ways but that doesn't mean I should hide them on purpose on earth an get away with it. And if it's right then it must be in earth probably *blenabutterfly said*

New figure: Hmmm well you're not wrong well guess I'll just look for it myself since you guys losted it in Nogos honor when setting him free at all cost.

Fine you can do that *They both said*

Fangknight: I'm going to watch you next time!!

Blenabutterfly: Yeah Yeah Whatever.

*New figure leaves*

(End chapter)
Whoa what a story tuned in next time!!!!